Win 5 2-liter bottles of Coke

[quote name='assassinX']How many times did the U.S win a medal in the olympics?[/QUOTE]

25 medals, I think.

Well, now that this contest is over (at midnight), I needed a new daily contest ritual.

MyCokeRewards.com is currently running a couple of contests, and you can enter once a day:

NCAA March Madness - (Prizes given out every 35 seconds. Ends April 4.)

2006 FIFA World Cup - (Win a trip to Germany for the World Cup. Ends April 30.)

(I just started today, so I haven't won anything yet.)

(EDIT: That didn't take long. Won a $10 gift certificate to use at www.ShopNCAASports.com.)

For some reason I think everybody will end up with just 5 2-liters. The more I think about it the more I find it impossible that coke would be willing to give so many away.

[quote name='SpazX']For some reason I think everybody will end up with just 5 2-liters. The more I think about it the more I find it impossible that coke would be willing to give so many away.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty skeptical, too. If they end up just sending one coupon for 5 bottles, I wasted a lot of time.

[quote name='assassinX']Ok well I just got my 1 coupon . Has anyone else got more?[/quote]

Did you win multiple times and they only sent 1? Or you just won once?

[quote name='Magehart']Did you win multiple times and they only sent 1? Or you just won once?[/quote]

He won at least 7 times for 35 bottles. Just like I figured they're only going to give each person that won 5 free cokes.

I hope I get my coupon soon, I didn't even spend any money for it I just requested codes :p.

Man I knew you were going to be right, but I didn't want to believe. :cry: Oh well I still get 5 free 2-liter cokes :) without buying any cokes. :bouncy:

I only got one coupon too - but I get free soda every day that I work, and caps for mycokerewards.com, so I can't complain.

I believe they're sending out the coupons in the order in which the people had won. So far I've gotten four out of the 35 I had won.

[quote name='Baseball2g']I believe they're sending out the coupons in the order in which the people had won. So far I've gotten four out of the 35 I had won.[/quote]

Thanks for the info on you getting some more coupons. :applause: Hopefully I can get some more also :)

[quote name='Baseball2g']I believe they're sending out the coupons in the order in which the people had won. So far I've gotten four out of the 35 I had won.[/quote]

Thanks for the info on you getting some more coupons. :applause: Hopefully I can get some more also :)

Cool. 1 down 13 to go.

Just got my first coupon in the mail. Can't wait to get all of them in then I will go on a Coke shopping spree. Lmao I am going to have like 40 free 2-liters. Woot!

I forgot all about this contest until I got a coupon today. So they are sending out multiple coupons, just not all at the same time?? That's awesome. 1 down, 14 to go :)

Got the two coupons I won yesterday, I kinda wish I had played it more now that they actually came. I'm probably going to use them all on Minute Maid Lemonade since I don't really like carbonated stuff that much lately and there probably isn't a deposit on it either.

I got 2 Cokes, 2 Sprites and 1 Vault at K-Mart today with my coupon. And then I get home and find my next coupon in the mail! I plan on making a huge ass pyramid of Coca-Cola products!

Hmm a while back I got my coupon, but then I also got someone else's coupon voucher. Hoepfully this is only a one time thing and that the mailman is not giving my coupons to another person.

I still haven't gotten my 1. I got it pretty late in the game though, maybe they're doing it chronologically?

[quote name='SpazX']I still haven't gotten my 1. I got it pretty late in the game though, maybe they're doing it chronologically?[/quote]

Yeah, you get them based on how late in the contest you won.

I've gotten 15 of my 20 so far. I still have 8 or 9 in my wallet. Everytime I go to the store they go "where did you get this from?" with that accusing look, like I made them myself. Plus I always have to make sure the do it right, whenever they scan it it only takes off one.

[quote name='puternerd']I've gotten 15 of my 20 so far. I still have 8 or 9 in my wallet. Everytime I go to the store they go "where did you get this from?" with that accusing look, like I made them myself. Plus I always have to make sure the do it right, whenever they scan it it only takes off one.[/quote]

Yeah my stores kind of give me an odd look, but they are usually cool.

[quote name='puternerd']I've gotten 15 of my 20 so far. I still have 8 or 9 in my wallet. Everytime I go to the store they go "where did you get this from?" with that accusing look, like I made them myself. Plus I always have to make sure the do it right, whenever they scan it it only takes off one.[/QUOTE]

Yeah my coupon only gave me one free, but I bought five. I didn't check until I got back to car, so I have to go back to the store and have it changed.

Vault is really tasty by the way, and I normally don't drink carbonated pop. Minute Maid lemonade is a good choice too, I bought three of them. I wish I had more than 2 coupons now.

By the way, if anyone isn't using their points from their caps.. send 'em my way.. I'd like to be able to get something decent pointswise from mycokerewards.com for once :)

I have a $10 Digital Code to shopNCAAsports.com if anyone's interested in it as well.. first come first serve.. PM me!

Each cap code is 3 points. Right now I have 17 points. Each coupon gives you 15 points.. for you 20 coupon winners, you should be set for a nice prize.

Thanks in advance for the charity if anyone does send me any codes :D

i've received a few so far. the last time i used one at my local grocery store, the cashier looked up at another employee and said, "here's another one..." and roller her eyes LOL! i guess there are a few peeps in my city who received a bunch of these coupons hehe.

man those prices on ebay crashed. LOL sitting on 10 coupons (50 bottles) and nothing to use them for. Probally put them up and see if they fetch around 30-35

bread's done
Back