Win a $100 Thumbmonkey.com Gift Card & A Hamburger Hat!

thumbmonkey

CAGiversary!
Hey CAGs,

Become a fan of Thumbmonkey on Facebook for a chance to win a $100 gift card redeemable at www.thumbmonkey.com & a nifty hamburger hat!

The winner will be chosen at random once we reach our current goal of 3,000 fans (right now we're at 2,555). No purchase is necessary. You just need to be a fan of our page for automatic entry into the giveaway. (If you're already a fan, you're already entered!)

We hold contests and giveaways on our page regularly, so once you're a fan, keep an eye out for our posts in order to stay up to date. Some contests may require you to post on our wall or comment in response, but we'll let you know if/when that's the case.

Some recent prizes:
- Xbox 360 console
- Nintendo Wii console
- Pink Xbox 360 controller
- Gift cards
- Various games

Visit our Facebook page to become a fan and to find more details about the current giveawayyyyyy.... here:

http://www.facebook.com/thumbmonkeygames

Love always,

A monkey with superb typing skillz

P.S.- Never heard of us? We can take care of that.

Go to www.thumbmonkey.com or, better yet, our About Us page @ http://www.thumbmonkey.com/t-about.aspx

Problem solved. ;)

Thanks for the support!

Regarding food hats: Perhaps we could include one in the next contest, too. Any food preferences/ideas?

[quote name='thumbmonkey']Thanks for the support!

Regarding food hats: Perhaps we could include one in the next contest, too. Any food preferences/ideas?[/QUOTE]

Well, if a pizza hat exists that would be preferable.

How about pizza cupcakes hats?

pizza+cupcakes.JPG

That picture is immense, but I couldn't resist Googling the term "pizza cupcakes", and naturally, there were results!

Fanned, I hope I win the hat. I could careless about the gift card, but I feel with a hamburger hat on I will get some serious pussy action (kitty cats not women).

[quote name='Zachbeast']A wonderful compromise.[/QUOTE]

Perfect. Now we just need to figure out where to buy or how to make pizza cupcake hats that don't look like really doughy deep dish pizzas to be worn on ones head.

[quote name='Stupidpickles']Fanned! I want those hats![/QUOTE]

:) It's just a hamburger hat for now, but we're getting a great response, so we may have to look into other nifty food hats for other giveaways.

Fanned a long time ago. Just wanted to praise your awesome site. (oh, and I hope I win something!)

P.S. -- How about bacon hats next time? Can't go wrong with bacon.

[quote name='budz']Fanned a long time ago. Just wanted to praise your awesome site. (oh, and I hope I win something!)

P.S. -- How about bacon hats next time? Can't go wrong with bacon.[/QUOTE]

But I thought you liked Bananas?!!?? MISLEADING USER TITLE!!!

Thanks for all the comments, guys!

We're taking notes on all of your hat ideas. Glad to know we're not the only food hat enthusiasts. =P

[quote name='revsmitty']Same.[/QUOTE]

Oh, dagnabbit!

It's working here in our office but, if you don't mind waiting, we're going to look into this as soon as we can.

We'll get back to you guys ASAP.

In the mean time, if you have a moment (anyone having trouble accessing the site), could you share what browser you're using, as well as ISP, and are you on a network at work, perhaps? Home computer?

Thanks for letting us know.

[quote name='thumbmonkey']In the mean time, if you have a moment (anyone having trouble accessing the site), could you share what browser you're using, as well as ISP, and are you on a network at work, perhaps? Home computer?

Thanks for letting us know.[/QUOTE]

I tried using Firefox, chrome, and Internet Explorer. ISP is Verizon FIOS.

Edit. Doesn't work from home computer or via My office connection either. Not sure what the company uses for its ISP.

Okay, so, we're still looking into issues causing problems with some of you being unable to access the site. We can't explain why some of you can, and some can't, but we're putting some time into making certain this won't happen again.

For now, if you're interested in browsing/purchasing and can't access, we recommend bookmarking us. Really sorry about this! The interweb is full of intricacies, indeed!

Hey, hey, CAGs!

Just a quick update:

We're currently 108 fans away from awarding our current prize to a randomly selected winner. Once we hit that goal, expect another giveaway (and then another, and another... you get the idea)!

Ideas for future prizes & other types of contests are welcome on our Facebook page (or here).

If you're concerned about "fanning" our page for fear that you'll be spammed shamelessly, we understand, but we promise we don't bug our fans very often, and we certainly won't be posting about how to get a free iPad any time soon. Scouts honor!

bread's done
Back