Win a 12 pack of Relax & Sleep Shots! All natural sleep aide!

PepsiDriver

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)

Need a good night’s sleep or something to take the edge off a stress-filled day? Maybe the product Relax & Sleep will be your ticket to paradise.
The all natural, botanical blend of exotic floral & plant ingredients in Relax & Sleep help you achieve this!

Does not contain melatonin or sleep aids. Sweetened with luo han guo fruit (Monk fruit) instead of sugar or HFCS.

I take this shot on a test drive before bed (and previous days) and let you know how it works the next morning. Did it help me sleep? Did I wake up feeling groggy? Did I have vivid dreams?

CONTEST:

Behold! A contest to win a 12 pack of Relax & Sleep shots for two winners!
Better Life Beverages have bestowed me the honor of deciding how I give away these effective shots. As always, I like to have many forms of entry. Not all Bevengers use Facebook/Twitter/etc. So I like to try an even playing field, while each method of entry gets you an extra chance to win!
TO ENTER: (Enter any or all ways)

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a quick bumpity bump! This contest ends tonight and another 2 contests I'm running will launch very soon! (Wild Bill's Beef Jerky & Planters NUTrition Peanut Butter!)

bread's done
Back