Win a $2,000 Visa Gift Card Ends 3/31/12

Lame, doesn't allow for Puerto Rico residents to enter. Hate it when contests/sweepstakes do this. Even CAG's own contest do this. :(

Thanks JCoyne1031!

Just curious how often do you win stuff? Seems like you enter lots of contests just wondering how sucessful you are.

[quote name='sobjw']Just curious how often do you win stuff? Seems like you enter lots of contests just wondering how sucessful you are.[/QUOTE]

What that at me?

I rarely enter at contests. But when I do, I run into the Puerto Rico resident problem I said above a lot.

Nah, I was actually asking JCoyne1031 because he is always posting links to contests.

Have you ever won anything though Wargamer?

thanks for posting these kinds of contests op i get tired of the ones where you go in and you have to like this, add that, twitter this blah blah blah.

[quote name='sobjw']Nah, I was actually asking JCoyne1031 because he is always posting links to contests.

Have you ever won anything though Wargamer?[/QUOTE]

About two contests here on CAG.

I enter alot of contests. I win mostly on the blogs. Last year, I would say i would a couple hundred blog contests. This year so far, about 15 or 16.

[quote name='sobjw']Thanks JCoyne1031!

Just curious how often do you win stuff? Seems like you enter lots of contests just wondering how sucessful you are.[/QUOTE]

bread's done
Back