Win A $25 Gift Card of your Choice

xcefkevin

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
So hopefully no one minds me posting this, just hoping to get some results. I recently signed up for a GoFundMe account for a good friend of mine. She is a heck of a fighter and battles every day in multiple ways. She is a type 2 diabetic who is constantly overwhelmed by medical bills and trying to keep her head above water while providing for herself and her young daughter. On top of that her pet now has hematoma and the vet says it'll cost at least $1,000 to get it fixed - you see the partner.

But the reason I started this for her is simply because shes a proud mother and person as you'll see on the site and never asks for a handout, or to be given anything. She simply works for it. But sometimes you need help and I'm trying to do my part. 

http://www.gofundme.com/ec8j0k

Above is the link and while I could never ask anyone here to donate anything I'm simply asking that people share the link to their Facebook and Twitter pages and ask their friends on Twitter and Facebook to do the same. We all know the power of social networking and unfortunately mine isn't enough as I don't have a lot of friends on either. I'm hoping the more people that see this the better chance we have of doing something. 

For everyone who shares this on their Twitter or Facebook (Or other sites if you have them and want to) then I will add everyone to a random site and pick a winner for a gift card once enough people have done it. If you do decide to donate I'll try and think of an extra gift or reward as a way to thank you. Also the other rewards if you decide to donate would be applicable on anyone here if they know people or a business that might want a website or enter for a larger gift card.

I'm sure I've said enough and thank you again for anyone who decides to share this.

Tweeted. Hope things work out for her and her family. It's a really kind thing you are doing for her.

bread's done
Back