Win a $250 giftcard or a hdtv with a penny! LOOK

leftycurve

CAG Veteran
Biddey.com works just like a regular auction, except where in a normal auction - the highest bidder wins, at Biddey - the bidder with the lowest, unique bid, wins the auction!

Biddey gives you $10 to sign up and place bids on the site, with no credit card or deposit necessary, so it's totally free on your part. I'm super freaking cheap, so I'm all about getting free money on sites, and I figured I'd suggest it to people! You can get pretty awesome things for insanely low bids. A
Samsung 26' LCD HDTV just sold for .08 cents and today a $250 gift card sold for a penny!

Plus they double or triple your first deposit depending on how much you put in, this site is awesome!!

Here is the link, all I ask is that you put [email protected] for referral email, then we both get $10
http://www.biddey.com

Lefty, same guy was trying to get me to do an offer for him, told me to sign up using his info (lol sent me his address and phone number, lol) no thanks, rather do things legit.

Anyway, I signed up under you, and I'll do some offers as soon as I have the money to do them.

bread's done
Back