Win a $2500 gift card from CC

erehwon

CAGiversary!
Feedback
27 (100%)
Contest Link
Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To enter, access www.circuitcity.com and follow the prompts to submit your entry. Each Internet account entrant is limited to one entry. All entries must be received between 12:01 a.m. Eastern time on July 22, 2007 and 11:59 p.m. Eastern time on July 28, 2007. No alternate form of entry will be honored in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor not responsible for late, lost, incomplete, illegible, misdirected or misrouted entries. Use of automated devices is prohibited. Sweepstakes entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned.

ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is open to all U.S. Citizens that are legal residents of the United States except Puerto Rico and other US territories and employees of Circuit City Stores, Inc. and Paramount Home Entertainment, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and production agencies, and their immediate families and household members are not eligible. Must be 18 years of age or older to enter as of promotion start date. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited or restricted. By entering this Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and/or its agents. Odds of winning prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. BY PARTICIPATING, ENTRANTS AGREE TO ALLOW CIRCUIT CITY TO PERIODICALLY SEND NOTIFICATION OF SPECIAL OFFERS AND PROMOTIONS VIA E-MAIL. IF AT ANY TIME YOU DECIDE THAT YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE CONTACTED FURTHER ABOUT SPECIAL PROMOTIONS VIA E-MAIL, FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS IN THE E-MAIL. CLICK HERE TO SEE OUR PRIVACY POLICY.

PRIZES: One Grand Prize Winner will be randomly drawn from all eligible entries received. The Grand Prize Winner will receive a $2500 Circuit City Gift Card (Total ARV: $2500.00). Winner is responsible for all federal, state and local taxes associated with acceptance and use of prize. Prize is not transferable. No substitution of prizes permitted except at Sponsor’s option, including Sponsor’s right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if advertised prize is unavailable.

DRAWING AND PRIZE REDEMPTION: Winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about August 8, 2007 from the aggregate of all eligible entries received. Awarding of prizes will be conducted by Circuit City Stores, Inc., whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the promotion. Circuit City Stores, Inc. will notify the Winner via e-mail and request a U.S. mailing address for mailing of an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release and substitute W-9 form for execution by the Winner. If the Winner cannot be contacted or the Winner fails to provide his/her mailing address by reply e-mail within 72 hours of notification, an alternate Winner will be selected from the remaining eligible entries. The Winner will be required to sign and return by mail within 14 days of receipt the Affidavit of Eligibility and Release and substitute W-9 form (including social security number) provided by Circuit City. If the Winner fails to return these forms within the time required, the prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate Winner. Any prize notification or prize returned as undeliverable will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate Winner. Prize will be mailed to the U.S. mailing address provided by the Winner.

LIABILITY: Prize acceptance constitutes permission (except where prohibited) to use Winner’s name and likeness for publicity purposes without compensation. Sponsor and its promotional and advertising agencies, and all respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents of each, shall have no liability and shall be held harmless by Winners for any damage, loss or liability to persons or property, due in whole or part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prize or participation in this promotion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend part or all of this promotion should virus, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the promotion. Sponsor and its promotion and advertising agencies, and all respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents of each, are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone failures of any kind, lost, interrupted or unavailable network connections, fraud, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by the Sponsor, users, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the promotion or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may damage a user's system or limit a participant's ability to participate in the promotion. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual Sponsor reasonably believes to have tampered with the entry process or with the operation of the promotion, or who is found to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. This Sweepstakes is intended and limited for play in the United States and shall only be construed and evaluated according to United States law.

WINNERS LIST: Winner’s first name, last initial, and home city/state will be posted on Circuit City’s web site in the Help and Service section, after the Winner has been notified and their eligibility confirmed. To receive the Winners list, send a self-addressed stamped envelope by August 25, 2007 to: Circuit City's $2500 Circuit City Gift Card Pop-up Sweepstakes Winners List, 9954 Mayland Drive, Richmond, Virginia 23233.

Sponsor: Circuit City Stores, Inc., 9950 Mayland Drive, 5th Floor, Richmond, VA 23233.

Thanks OP, probably won't win since I never on any of the CC contests!

I don't know anyone who has ever won, has anyone here won at this?

Entered 20 times, thanks OP. BTW... I have won a million dollar CC contest before. Only one tho :drool:.

:whistle2:--):whistle2:--)

Did I miss something? I see nothing on the CC page about this. Was it a pop-up? (I have them blocked.)

EDIT: Nevermind, I was going to the home page listed in the rules, not the link the OP provided...

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']Thanks OP, probably won't win since I never on any of the CC contests!

I don't know anyone who has ever won, has anyone here won at this?[/quote]

I've only been a member here for a month or so, but I've been entering this CC contest since at least January almost every day and haven't won anything.

[quote name='jennyfur']I've only been a member here for a month or so, but I've been entering this CC contest since at least January almost every day and haven't won anything.[/quote]

No CAGs have yet come forward as a winner to one of these Circuit City contests, but we enter them anyway... you know why? Because you never know! :lol:

[quote name='yukine']No CAGs have yet come forward as a winner to one of these Circuit City contests, but we enter them anyway... you know why? Because you never know! :lol:[/quote]That's right. Because you have a 0% chance of winning if you don't enter.

They only need your email address? When do they pick the winners? You can enter as many times as you want? :O

[quote name='shieryda']Entered. Muchas gracias, OP.

Each Internet account entrant is limited to one entry.[/quote]

Is this the Five O'Clock free crack giveaway?

-good skit, good skit...

Considering it takes paractially now effort, and about 2 seconds to do, why not? Sure you probably won't win, but there's always that slight chance. Its better than wondering for the rest of your life if you would have won had you entered. :p

bread's done
Back