Win a $5 Amazon.com gift card. [Contest is over. Congratulations, iHack]

I usually watch about 15 hours a week -- Married with a kid --- the 15 hours is about 5 hours of kiddie shows that my son and I watch 'accidentally' while home during the day!

Married

Viewing depends on time of year. I watch every single Eagles game and maybe 1/3 of the Phillies games. Other than that, there are only a couple weekly tv shows that I try to watch, maybe 4-5 hours / week total. I try to avoid TV as much as possible and only use the Dish to record movies to the DVR from all the premium stations.

If you count movies, it depends on if school is in or out. I am getting my PhD, so I don't watch too many movies now with classes, maybe 1 or 2 a week, tops. Over Xmas break however, I'll probably watch 2-3 movies a day.

Depends on the time of year. Right now ~30 hours/week, but probably drops to 10/week over the summer. Married.

I download/stream 5-7 hours worth of network and cable TV shows, watch 6-8 hours of football and watch between 2-4 hours of downloaded anime a week based on recent months. I didn't include the baseball playoffs.

Single.

bread's done
Back