Win a $50 Steam Gift Card!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus will a mod please ban this dude... Spamming the crap out of refferel links... No info for the contest at all.. this is a contest thats OVER and it was even posted by another member when it was live

I mean damn ... Come on

Can't speak towards the referral link spamming and everything else but the contest link isn't over. EbuGamer has been doing contests all week and giving away more than one Steam Gift Card. He gave one away yesterday and now he's giving away one tomorrow.

Can't speak towards the referral link spamming and everything else but the contest link isn't over. EbuGamer has been doing contests all week and giving away more than one Steam Gift Card. He gave one away yesterday and now he's giving away one tomorrow.
Well that's not what in getting when I visited the link but yeah I know he has been doing giveaways

f96eb65b-7cd4-4c00-8d74-ea52837032d9_zpsda391294.png

(Hoping that works... Dang phone)

And PS: the only reason I care about the referred links and no info.. Is that people are clicking on something and have no idea if its a scam waiting or a true contest (most you can tell its real as we know most of the gaming sites).... That's the thing with people that spam refferel links, they could care less if its real as long as they get the clicks (which I hated clicking on that link twice)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm posting the contests which are real.If you don't like what i post,just ignore the goddamn thing.Also this contest isn't over yet.It has been posted by EbuGamer today.Don't speak if you ain't knowing shit.

Banning me without a reason isn't the thing to do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well that's not what in getting when I visited the link but yeah I know he has been doing giveaways

And PS: the only reason I care about the referred links and no info.. Is that people are clicking on something and have no idea if its a scam waiting or a true contest (most you can tell its real as we know most of the gaming sites).... That's the thing with people that spam refferel links, they could care less if its real as long as they get the clicks (which I hated clicking on that link twice)
Understandable then. It worked for me on the first click and brought up a new giveaway. Must have not switched over right away for mobile or something.

However, you are right. I have seen several links on this forum posted with little to no information at all and would be weary to click them if I didn't have a lot of trust in my virus programs. Wouldn't kills the OP's to include a little information about the giveaway and who it's from.

I'm posting the contests which are real.If you don't like what i post,just ignore the goddamn thing.Also this contest isn't over yet.It has been posted by EbuGamer today.Don't speak if you ain't knowing shit.

Then please do not post using tinyurl links and offer more detail. Source, conditions, etc. so that people who may have seen the same contest don't repost it. Also, referral links are not cool. If you don't want to come across as a spammer then don't do what spammers do.

Then please do not post using tinyurl links and offer more detail. Source, conditions, etc. so that people who may have seen the same contest don't repost it. Also, referral links are not cool. If you don't want to come across as a spammer then don't do what spammers do.
Okay,I will provide more information the next time i would post.Referral links are just a way to get help and i guess there's nothing wrong in them.

Okay,I will provide more information the next time i would post.Referral links are just a way to get help and i guess there's nothing wrong in them.
You aren't allowed to only post referral links in the Contests & Free Stuff section because you aren't giving people the choice to enter without your referral. Those topics belong in the Referral Central section.

You ARE allowed to post the ACTUAL link to the contest page, THEN give your referral link underneath it and say something like "here's my referral if you're feeling generous." Then people have a choice, and it's technically not considered soliciting.

Maybe you didn't catch why your other posts were removed. Referral crap, no matter if it's a contest or whatever, belongs in the referral forum.

Okay,Thanks for letting me know,I'm not able to post in the "Referral" forum yet.Maybe this is because i am new here.Anyway i won't post any other referral's on this forum.You guys could relax. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back