Win a $500 Amazon Gift Card From Goozex!

Hey everyone,

We have sent the confirmation email out to the randomly chosen winner. The email is from marketin @ goozex.com and has the following subject:
"Goozex - CAG $500 Amazon Gift Card Winner!"

Please be sure to check your spam filter.

It's been an amazing 2009 and I think we've ran 3 or 4 big ticket giveaways here on CAG this year alone. We're always blown away by the responses and just how awesome the CAG community is. For those of you that have joined and traded on Goozex, thank you! We hope you've had a great experience. That's our #1 job here -- to give you the best in online game trading. Stay tuned for 2010 to be another awesome year.

Member promotions reminder:
1. Free movie trading for all members
2. Free trading for all student members that have ".edu" emails registered
3. Bonus points for trading hot movies and games
4. Trade 10 movies get a free movie on us

To CheapyD: you make the rockin world go round. Seriously, thanks for letting us be a part of your special website.

Happy Holidays and Happy Trading!

-Goozex

I just cleared my spam folder without checking it...now I'm going to be paranoid until somebody comes in here and verifies that I didn't just screw myself...¬_¬

WOW!!!! I just checked my spam folder and there it was!!!! I can't believe I won!! Thanks CAG and GOOZEX. You guys made my holiday season!!!! Thank you!!!

[quote name='Halos']WOW!!!! I just checked my spam folder and there it was!!!! I can't believe I won!! Thanks CAG and GOOZEX. You guys made my holiday season!!!! Thank you!!![/QUOTE]

Congrats!

[quote name='FoxHoundADAM']Man 6 whole posts (2 were contest entries, and one a confirmation for said prize winner) and the guy wins $500. Ah well, congrats regardless.[/QUOTE]

Yea, can't say I post very much... but I do check the site religiously and use Goozex like no other. Not to mention spread the word about both. I still can't believe I won though.

[quote name='Halos']Yea, can't say I post very much... but I do check the site religiously and use Goozex like no other. Not to mention spread the word about both. I still can't believe I won though.[/QUOTE]
It's alright, not everyone likes to post. Just thought it was weird you've only had 6 posts in over a year here. Congrats again.

bread's done
Back