Win a $500 Amazon Giftcard!

Jrittmayer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Basically you sign up, submit a gift idea and you're entered for a $500 giftcard. It took me under a minute.

On top of that, for every 15 people that sign up, you're eligable for a $20 Gift card as well.
Pretty sweet right? :cool:

Heres the link
(Yes...it IS a referral link, but you want to help a fellow CAG out right?) :bouncy:

Now, I don't post many threads here so I'm not sure if this should have gone in the referral section or if it was already posted or whatever, so don't kill me please? :whistle2:#

[quote name='helluvagood']Should've posted in the referral section..[/QUOTE]

I was under the impression that referral section was exclusively for referrals that solely beneficial to the person posting it. The contest technically has nothing to do with referrals so I thought I'd post it here. If I was wrong, mods feel free to move the topic :cry:

Back when this itsthoughtful contest/Amazon gift card bonus first started, a lot of us posted topics similar to yours. People even made contests for them. The moderators knew that these were referrals and either moved them all or deleted them. Then, a general warning was posted, admonishing us all not to do it again. =\ It doesn't work out so well.

[quote name='TheRobReport']oh damn I thought this was gonna be a for real contest

boooo[/QUOTE]

It isn't? You submit an idea and you're entered to win a $500 Amazon GC, the refferral thing is just a bonus.

Accept my humble apologies then.

[quote name='Jrittmayer']I was under the impression that referral section was exclusively for referrals that solely beneficial to the person posting it. The contest technically has nothing to do with referrals so I thought I'd post it here. If I was wrong, mods feel free to move the topic :cry:[/QUOTE]It's still a referral, so it still ends up in the Referral thread.

And yes, it's been moved.

bread's done
Back