Win A $60 Game Of Your Choice

As much as I like watching Jimmy and I'm always game for a contest I really hate it when people use bait like this to get subs and have to set a certain amount of subs before they will actually do the giveaway.

On my channel all people have to do to enter any of my giveaways is to simply subscribe I won't ever make any number requirements or anything like that. It's tedious and makes people think you're actually not going to giveaway the prize.

As much as I like watching Jimmy and I'm always game for a contest I really hate it when people use bait like this to get subs and have to set a certain amount of subs before they will actually do the giveaway.

On my channel all people have to do to enter any of my giveaways is to simply subscribe I won't ever make any number requirements or anything like that. It's tedious and makes people think you're actually not going to giveaway the prize.
well he has a weekly contest and monthly contest and everyone who subs are entered in all of his contest there has been tons of cag winners already. i won bioshock infinite songbird edition and tons of psn games . but i understand what you mean .

85 more subs to go

Last edited by a moderator:
done for both. does it have to be digital or could it be physical? also, could it be $50 instead of $60? the game I want is $50 lol. 

bread's done
Back