Win a code for "I Am Alive" on X360!

LegendK7ll3r

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
In celebration of our newly launched podcast called Digital Insanity, and also for the fact that I have taken over hosting duties on the podcast (after a pilot and first official episode), we are giving away a copy of "I Am Alive" for Xbox 360 to one lucky listener!

Granted, this is CAG, and I don't expect everyone to listen to the entire podcast in order to hear the contest rules and how to enter, but if anyone has time to listen and critique (and subscribe!), that is always more than appreciated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To enter, simply tweet to @legendk1ll3r or @themexbox, the reason why you would like to win the code and play the game! Don't forget to also use the hashtag #DI at the end of your tweet.

(Example: @legendk1ll3r I would love to play / win I Am Alive! #DI )

For anyone that wants to actually listen to the podcast, you can subscribe to us on iTunes, and download the latest episode from this link:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/episode-2-e3-discussion/id530954444?i=117432193

The contest will end when we release our next episode, which will hopefully be sometime next week.

bread's done
Back