Win a copy of Crackdown from wired x energy drinks

Entered. Looking quickly at the rules, they are breaking the giveaway down into 3 parts. The first (which is over now) was a daily giveaway. The second (also over now) was an every-other-day giveaway. The third part, which runs until December 20, 2007 is a once-a-month giveaway.

So I'm not sure if you can enter every day, or just once a month. Either way, thanks OP.

I "won" from this contest back in early March and they emailed me a legal affadavit to print out, sign and send back to them, that said I was responsible for pay all applicable taxes and that they could use my name and likeness for promotional purposes. And the best part was it said I won the grand prize OR first prize. It didn't even tell me which. I already had a copy of Crackdown, and the next day I won another copy from Xbox.com and their Gym Class Heroes concert contest.

Not needing the game (if that was even the prize I won) or the headache, I never sent that affadavit it.

[quote name='doc005']Darn it. Its not offered for residents of NY[/quote]
this is such :bs:i live in ny too

I got a letter today stating I won either first prize or grand prize. I forgot about this contest. Seems like I have to fill it out an return it within 5 days of recieving it. So I either getr crackdown or a t-shirt. I'm hoping I won crackdown.

i just "won," too... It seems like they are sending these out to everybody. So, are we sure this is legit? Obviously, we could all just be getting lame t-shirts, but i was just wondering. I've never heard of this wired energy drink.

I'm curious: what is the delcared value on the shirts, anyway? If you are liable for reporting that value as income, you'll effectively be paying a few bucks for it (unless you are below reporting thresholds).
Cheap b-tards (cheaper than us).
-E

[quote name='Mad Scientist']I'm curious: what is the delcared value on the shirts, anyway? If you are liable for reporting that value as income, you'll effectively be paying a few bucks for it (unless you are below reporting thresholds).
Cheap b-tards (cheaper than us).
-E[/quote]

I thought you don't have to report anything worth less than 500$ or something?

bread's done
Back