Win a copy of Crayon Physics Deluxe!

ParticleReality

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
To help kick off the new school year and the beginning of our indie game of the week articles, we are giving away not one but two copies of the game!

To win a copy of this fine game you must draw a scene from your favorite game and email it to me. You can use PhotoShop, MSPaint, GIMP, actual crayons or whatever you want.Those cool enough to useactual crayons will receive an bonus entry! Alternatively you can just make five posts!

• Images must be Safe For Work

• This entry period starts Today August 24th, ends at 11:59pm EST on Sunday, August 30th. The lucky winner will be notified via email so please use a valid one!

• Please note that it may take up to 24hours before said winner is notified.
Special Thanks to Petri Purho and Kloonigames for giving us two copies to giveaway!

Link

Hopefully this contest will be even bigger now that people around the world can enter. Good luck to everyone and make sure to check out the Crayon Physics Deluxe demo that I linked to on the website.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Bigandtasty']Crayon Physics is a pretty cool game. I'd enter if I didn't already have it (and if I didn't suck at art).[/QUOTE]

Well, if you know anybody who'd be interested, please tell them!

Pretty cool game. Looks like an updated version of a flash game called Magic Pen. I think I'll pass on entering though. I wasn't very good at it because drawing with a trackpad sucks.

[quote name='ParticleReality']bump. Come on guys, surely someone wants to win a copy of Crayon Physics Deluxe.[/QUOTE]

Well, I want to win a copy and I'm sure a lot of other people do too. This is just one of those times where the effort to enter isn't worth it, you have to do a drawing and five posts? I'm not much of an artist and even if I was I don't really want to spend a bunch of time on a drawing when that's just one piece of the entry.

I like the game and all, but I suck at drawing. So... dunno. Maybe I'll get my niece to draw it for me. 5 year olds are pro with crayons. Now, I just need to show her some scenes from Left 4 Dead for inspiration.

[quote name='LFLFM']Uh I really really want this! But erm... gotta get your email on the contact section of your website?[/QUOTE]

Right. If you read the article you'll find my email address.

[quote name='psionicjinx']I like the game and all, but I suck at drawing. So... dunno. Maybe I'll get my niece to draw it for me. 5 year olds are pro with crayons. Now, I just need to show her some scenes from Left 4 Dead for inspiration.[/QUOTE]

Well, you can draw the picture or make five posts. I'm not looking for the best picture by any means, I'm actually looking for humorous ones as they will appear on the site.

Though I do encourage you to get your niece to draw a picture of Left 4 Dead as that sounds extremely humorous in concept.

MMm.. hehe sorry, it really took me a while to find it... my browser here at work is black and white (when viewing off-duty stuff) so I have a hard time finding links, specially when they aren't underlined... sorry!
Anyway, when I get home I'll try to draw something, but like I already posted in your site; I'm mainly hoping for the posts. :)
Congrats on the site btw; added it to my Google Reader... great stuff

[quote name='ParticleReality']Alright, Ive changed the rules. Now you can either draw the picture or make five posts.[/QUOTE]

I commented as mr.me on 6 articles including the giveaway one. Thanks for doing this contest!

bread's done
Back