Win a copy of Ninja Gaiden

I believe it is just one copy. And the odds depend on how many people enter. Not to mention you can only enter once a day.

Thanks for the tip.

I already got the game, but hey...there's nothing wrong with getting another if it's free.

[quote name='wookieballz']Thanks for the tip.

I already got the game, but hey...there's nothing wrong with getting another if it's free.[/quote]

Exactly :) Good luck

I entered, don't have an Xbox, but if I win, I might just have to pick one up. Been playing Ninja Gaiden at a friends house, that game is probably worth buying an Xbox for :D

[quote name='Gnomeslayer']I entered, don't have an Xbox, but if I win, I might just have to pick one up. Been playing Ninja Gaiden at a friends house, that game is probably worth buying an Xbox for :D[/quote]

Glad to hear it man i hope you win :) I heard the game is pretty difficult at times.

[quote name='xboxundone'][quote name='Gnomeslayer']I entered, don't have an Xbox, but if I win, I might just have to pick one up. Been playing Ninja Gaiden at a friends house, that game is probably worth buying an Xbox for :D[/quote]

Glad to hear it man i hope you win :) I heard the game is pretty difficult at times.[/quote]

Thanks, and yeah, it does get hard, but it never gets frustrating. Then again, I only played up to stage 3 :lol:

[quote name='Southberm']well this contest has no meaning considering that I bought the game 5 hours ago[/quote]

If you win and have it you could always sell it on here for some or trade for another game.

bread's done
Back