Win A Copy of Toy Soldiers: Cold War TODAY! (ENDED)

T9X69

CAGiversary!
[UPDATE] Giveaway has ended and winners have been notified via email. If you're a CAG member and won, please let me know. Thanks everyone for entering!

I'm giving away 4 copies of Toy Soldiers: Cold War TODAY, courtesy of Signal Studios. That means you get to play the game before everyone else ^_^

All the details are here, good luck!

http://www.ripten.com/2011/08/15/ripten-giveaway-win-a-copy-of-toy-soldiers-cold-war-for-xbla/

Remember, you HAVE to comment on the site in order for your entry to count, not just Twitter. Reason being, Signal Studios has an awesome way of distributing codes and they're in PDF format. Take a look :)

AW8BxqVCQAE_FBA.png

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='JarrettLeMieux']Entered. Don't do twitter, but I hope you enjoyed my post anyway.[/QUOTE]

No worries, not a requirement because I know a lot of people don't use it. Those that do though, gain an extra entry ^_^

Thanks for the contest, I think we'll be seeing a lot of mullets on avatars coming up.
and Damn T9X69, how much have you been playing? Your names all over the leaderboards.

[quote name='downsouthtigger']Thanks for the contest, I think we'll be seeing a lot of mullets on avatars coming up.
and Damn T9X69, how much have you been playing? Your names all over the leaderboards.[/QUOTE]

Way tooooo much lol I'm in love with this game. I think that's why Signal Studios sent me two extra codes to give away after they read my review. Plus I passed up the President on the Leaderboards ^_^

[quote name='T9X69']Way tooooo much lol I'm in love with this game. I think that's why Signal Studios sent me two extra codes to give away after they read my review. Plus I passed up the President on the Leaderboards ^_^[/QUOTE]

I saw that, I started thinking you were on my friends list cause your name popped up while I was playing. ;)

[quote name='downsouthtigger']I saw that, I started thinking you were on my friends list cause your name popped up while I was playing. ;)[/QUOTE]

Add me fool! I got 2 spots left on my friends list.

REMINDER: Little less than 2 hours left to enter the giveaway. You MUST comment on the site to be entered to win, not just Twitter. I'm emailing the codes and they're in a nice little PDF format.

[quote name='bronsonbeliever']It wasn't a salmon, very similar though. I guessed correctly and won!

Thanks for the tip OP + mrx001[/QUOTE]

It was a Coho Salmon!

Okay times up. Give me a chance to sort through the comments (there's about 150+) and I'll post when the winners have been contacted.

Winners have been contacted via email. Hopefully a CAG won at least one of the codes. Thanks to everyone who entered. I hope to have more giveaways like this in the future. Shout out to Signal Studios as well for giving me 4 codes to giveaway, and for letting me give them away early.

bread's done
Back