Win a free $20 game on Amazon of your choice - PodBlock July 4th Giveaway

First of all, thank you everyone! We have a ton of entries so far. Just as a reminder: For any multiplatform game please post what platform you want the game on. Thanks!

First of all, thank you everyone! We have a ton of entries so far. Just as a reminder: For any multiplatform game please post what platform you want the game on. Thanks!
Oops I don't remember if I did that. Oh well, IF I win I assume I'll have a chance to correct that. My bad!

Hey, guys. Again, thank you all again for such a huge response. Entries are going to be disabled at 10 AM EST tomorrow morning. I'm going to start compiling entries tonight. The podcast won't be released until tomorrow night but I'll make sure to email the winner out during the podcast to make him or her aware.

As a side note, if you don't have any sort of social media accounts, that's fine. You aren't required to complete those on the entry form. You can still submit your entry without entering anything to the FB/Twitter/YT questions.

Thanks, entered. I'll check out more of your stuff too when it gets over to Stitcher.
I submitted the application to Stitcher two days ago and they approved us already! ;) Our page is here: http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/podblock-gaming-podcast

bread's done
Back