Win A Free Nintendo Wii System & Other Prizes Too! Contest Over, Winners Posted.

Contest is over, I will be drawing and posting winners tomorrow. I would like to thank everyone for entering, and I appreciate the feedback on the website.

Dammit I didn't win now I hate your site!;)

Just kidding keep up the good work and Congrats to the CAGs that won.

[quote name='Bnetkiddies']I've seen the top two win other giveaways too, lucky bastards.[/QUOTE]
Not me! I haven't won anything on here besides this. THANKS OP!!!!

[quote name='Foxtrot0245']Not me! I haven't won anything on here besides this. THANKS OP!!!![/QUOTE]

Congrats man :lol:.Looks like you'll be adding a wii code under you XBL thingy :p

[quote name='Hestar']Congrats man :lol:.Looks like you'll be adding a wii code under you XBL thingy :p[/QUOTE]
Yep, now if the BF:BC2 sig thing would just update, I'd be set!

[quote name='Foxtrot0245']Wii received, thanks toocool17!!![/QUOTE]

Just wondering: was it new? He specifically said that the 360 was new, but didn't specify if the Wii was. Either way, congrats to you!

[quote name='boagman']Just wondering: was it new? He specifically said that the 360 was new, but didn't specify if the Wii was. Either way, congrats to you![/QUOTE]
No... But I don't care, I got a Wii now either way!

[quote name='Foxtrot0245']No... But I don't care, I got a Wii now either way![/QUOTE]

Indeed. Can't look a gift horse in the mouth! Enjoy it, and get yourself some Sin & Punishment 2 action on!

bread's done
Back