Win A Free Woot Shirt (In the Library with the Wrench)!! [Contest Over!]

kevlar51

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Hi All,

I'm giving away a free Woot T-shirt on my Facebook page, In the Library with the Wrench, which I designed with my good friend Walmazan.

You'll have to like my page, like the contest post and post your favorite Clue character--but other than that, that's it! I'll hold a random.org drawing on Wednesday 7pm EDT. Thanks!!

And if you feel like voting for my current Woot shirt, that'd be awesome too! Thanks!

THANKS FOR PARTICIPATING! THE WINNER HAS BEEN NOTIFIED VIA FACEBOOK!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ErezYehuda']Damn, I want that shirt really badly. Can we buy it if we don't win?[/QUOTE]

Yup! It's still in Woot's top-20 sellers (The Reckoning), so you can buy it here if you want. :)

I've also linkified the image in the OP--thanks!

[quote name='kevlar51']Yup! It's still in Woot's top-20 sellers (The Reckoning), so you can buy it here if you want. :)

I've also linkified the image in the OP--thanks![/QUOTE]

::winces::

It's only available in Bus Station Brown? No other colors?

Even if I say "Please?"

Please?

[quote name='boagman']::winces::

It's only available in Bus Station Brown? No other colors?

Even if I say "Please?"

Please?[/QUOTE]
Yeah, sorry--Woot only prints on one shirt color per design, and for this one we really felt Brown was the best choice for the design colors and atmosphere.

I don't use Facebook, but I voted with my wallet a week ago. I'm still waiting for it to show up, though, my other shirt made it already. I also voted for your other shirt. If I didn't already have what my girlfriend considers as, 'too many tshirts' I'd consider picking that one up, too. Strong work.

[quote name='Redeema']I don't use Facebook, but I voted with my wallet a week ago. I'm still waiting for it to show up, though, my other shirt made it already. I also voted for your other shirt. If I didn't already have what my girlfriend considers as, 'too many tshirts' I'd consider picking that one up, too. Strong work.[/QUOTE]

Thanks a lot!

and same goes to everyone else--thanks for checking out my stuff :)

bread's done
Back