Win a GameCube + The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess!

mb7241

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
http://www.brandontypeshere.com/2011/11/legend-of-zelda-twilight-princess-gamecube-bundle-giveaway/

Blasted Machines Tech Shop and BrandonTypesHere are joining forces in celebrating the Legend of Zelda series's 25th Anniversary. To do this, we're giving away a Nintendo GameCube system with The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. All you have to do, using the link above, is "Like" both of our pages at Facebook and then "Share" the contest. You may "Share" the contest once per day to enter multiple times. Contest ends at 12:01 AM December 5th. US residents only, sorry, Canada (that is, unless you have a US address to which we can ship).

[quote name='needler420']mehh too many hula hoops to jump through.[/QUOTE]

You go to the site, click "like" and enter your name and email. Fairly easy if I do say so myself.

[quote name='Link2999']Thanks. I hope this is sealed :)[/QUOTE]

Nope, not sealed, but lightly used, and in very presentable (read: nice) condition.

Porksta: Thanks for your entry :) .

Twilight Princess for Gamecube is so much hard game to find !
I wish to have it in my collection T_T"

awesome giveaway..I hope I did everything right I did G+,liked,posted on my FB wall and tweeted/followed u guys..I have never played TP before :X

Thanks for all the entries so far. This giveaway ends at about midnight on the 5th of December. Happy Thanksgiving, all :) .

bread's done
Back