Win a LE Watchmen 360

Toke2Choke

CAGiversary!
http://microsites.ign.com/watchmen/sweepstakes/

Answers Thanks to rabbler78:

EDIT: ________ means we dont know the answer so if anyone can provide it everyone would be appreciative

1. Dr. Manhattan on the Moon
2. The Keene act
3. Wanted: Rorschach Poster
4. Report of Rorschach after being set up
5. "Soviets call Dr. M a imperialist weapon" newspaper
6. ________ = Date Watchmen comes out in theaters
7. The Comedian in Vietnam
8. "Operation: Wrath of God" Vietnam badge
9. Riots against costumed heroes
10. Picture of the Minutemen
11. Customer is _________

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry guys im at work and we have been slammed I havent even had time to enter. I just came across it and posted. If I get the answers ill update with them.

[quote name='bburpee']Uh, that's unbearable. As much as I love Watchmen swag, I cannot endure that "comedy."[/quote]

The face the guy made after he said he had a premonition was funny though. The look of surprise and horror.

1. Dr. Manhattan on the Moon
2. The Keene act
6. 369 = Date Watchmen comes out in theaters
11. Customer is Rorschach

[quote name='gimpeyjoe']all the visual clues are clickable, from what I can tell. Would have helped to have mentioned that.[/quote]

Well that's awesome. I listed all of the visual cues but not what they meant.

also, all the visual clues that were clickable don't stay the same, I've had silk spectre, the ink blot, and doc's symbol all under the clock at 2:59. So good job, IGN

[quote name='rabbler78']1. Dr. Manhattan on the Moon
2. The Keene act
6. 369 = Date Watchmen comes out in theaters
11. Customer is Rorschach[/QUOTE]

Thx a lot, thx also OP

edit one more time....2 of the answers are wrong...take out Rorsach as customer and 369 as date. There are other pictures if you keep clicking...

Did anyone take a close look at the prizes?

(1) Xbox Watchman-branded 360 Console (Approximate Retail Value "ARV" $1,000); (1) Myvu Personal Media Viewer (ARV $300); one (1) hardcover copy of WATCHMEN: THE ABSOLUTE EDITION by Alan Moore and Dave Gibbons (ARV $75); one (1) hardcover copy of WATCHING THE WATCHMEN: The Definitive Companion to the Ultimate Graphic Novel by Dave Gibbons, Chip Kidd, and Mike Essl (ARV $40); one (1) hardcover copy of WATCHMEN: THE ART OF THE FILM by Peter Aperlo (ARV $40); one (1) soft cover copy of WATCHMEN: THE FILM COMPANION by Peter Aperlo (ARV $19.95); one (1) Watchmen Soundtrack CD (ARV $15.99); one (1) Women's Tee (ARV $20); one (1) Men's Tee (ARV $20); one (1) Cap (ARV $15); Tattoos (ARV $.50); one (1) Button (ARV $ 1); Matchbook Condoms (ARV $2)

I was fine, up until the very last item...and yes, it appears it would be exactly what it says it is....

I'm not so much lazy as...don't know jack shit about Watchmen. Looks badass, but more to the point wouldn't mind picking up the 360.

[quote name='Salamando3000']Did anyone take a close look at the prizes?

(1) Xbox Watchman-branded 360 Console (Approximate Retail Value "ARV" $1,000); (1) Myvu Personal Media Viewer (ARV $300); one (1) hardcover copy of WATCHMEN: THE ABSOLUTE EDITION by Alan Moore and Dave Gibbons (ARV $75); one (1) hardcover copy of WATCHING THE WATCHMEN: The Definitive Companion to the Ultimate Graphic Novel by Dave Gibbons, Chip Kidd, and Mike Essl (ARV $40); one (1) hardcover copy of WATCHMEN: THE ART OF THE FILM by Peter Aperlo (ARV $40); one (1) soft cover copy of WATCHMEN: THE FILM COMPANION by Peter Aperlo (ARV $19.95); one (1) Watchmen Soundtrack CD (ARV $15.99); one (1) Women's Tee (ARV $20); one (1) Men's Tee (ARV $20); one (1) Cap (ARV $15); Tattoos (ARV $.50); one (1) Button (ARV $ 1); Matchbook Condoms (ARV $2)

I was fine, up until the very last item...and yes, it appears it would be exactly what it says it is....[/quote]

I was wondering who else saw that. I did a double take when I read it, but it has to be what we both think.

I got a picture of a giant Dr. M in vietnam when I clicked on some of the posters and symbols in the video. I've also gotten each of the images listed in the OP except the Report of Rorschach after being set-up...or is that the same as the FBI wanted poster of Rorschach?

Am I the only one who is slightly confused on what they want as answers? Do they want info such as the sign near the register changing to "who watches the watchmen?" or the symbols that will change on the wall? Or, do they want the images you get when you click on these clues? Either way you're not hitting eleven on one viewing unless you count the no-clickable references, the 369, the fact the guy's dressed like Rorschach, the non-clickable Watchmen comics in the customers browsing montage, and what-not.

[quote name='Greyman7']I got a picture of a giant Dr. M in vietnam when I clicked on some of the posters and symbols in the video. I've also gotten each of the images listed in the OP except the Report of Rorschach after being set-up...or is that the same as the FBI wanted poster of Rorschach?

Am I the only one who is slightly confused on what they want as answers? Do they want info such as the sign near the register changing to "who watches the watchmen?" or the symbols that will change on the wall? Or, do they want the images you get when you click on these clues? Either way you're not hitting eleven on one viewing unless you count the no-clickable references, the 369, the fact the guy's dressed like Rorschach, the non-clickable Watchmen comics in the customers browsing montage, and what-not.[/quote]

Yea my thoughts exactly.

Has anyone else gotten that image of Ozy's costume? that's the only one that I've gotten that I haven't already seen mentioned. I haven't seen the Rorschach report or the Giant Dr. M yet, though.

[quote name='gimpeyjoe']Has anyone else gotten that image of Ozy's costume? that's the only one that I've gotten that I haven't already seen mentioned. I haven't seen the Rorschach report or the Giant Dr. M yet, though.[/QUOTE]

I got the Ozy costume as well.

bread's done
Back