Win a Limited Edition Halo 4 Xbox 360 Console Bundle from CAG - LoganDX Wins!

Does anyone know how to change the Twitter account associated with your CAG account? I follow CAG on my new Twitter handle, but I deactivated my old one so when I click the link on the contest page, it doesn't work. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Thanks for the contest Cheapy-D, I already own halo 4 and a 360 though my bro doesn't since his xbox died a couple months ago and hasn't had the finances to replace it so I figure I see no harm in throwing in an entry in for the chance to win a new system.

Thank you CheapyD. I always use CAG to find the best prices on my games. I wouldn't get to play as many without this site.

A good one for the Holidays! It would be nice because this one would be mine & the family can have the old one ;) We wouldn't have to fight over who gets the Xbox or what game to play anymore! Thanks a bunch for this!

Never owned a 360 but would like one. When I saw the Halo bundle I actually thought it's well worth it, I just don't have the funds for it since I just got the Wii U. But winning it in a contest would be great!

bread's done
Back