Win a Limited Edition Halo 4 Xbox 360 Console Bundle from CAG - LoganDX Wins!

Cheapy, Wombat, Shipreck - if i somehow I get a hold of this xbox, I will officially lose my xbox virginity and I will be able to play the Gears of War 1/2/3 that I own that i bought on sale many months ago in the hopes of getting a free xbox with a laptop purchase. Unfortunately i had the money to buy the laptop the weekend after this offer ended from Microsoft. So my friends, if u give me this xbox, I will thank u for this for ever and ever. If u wish to reject my tempting offer, this will never break the bond and trust that u and i have built through your fun/enthusiastic/interesting/sad and sarcastic way of bringing us some gaming news through your podcast that i indulge on at work.

Thanks my brothers from 3 different mothers. :applause:

Awesome contest! Thanks!

And this is probably the first time I've really looked at the console ... it looks sweet.

This would be amazing. My 360 (Core launch console) finally died last November WHILE playing the end of Arkham City! The ultimate cliffhanger. I also haven't bought Halo 4 since...I have no working 360, so I could finish the fight while I finish the fight.

I've somewhat wanted this console. I was looking to upgrade my original halo Xbox 360 with this model. However, I haven't played my 360 since ODST was released. Unfortunately for this contest I'll only get one ticket. I REFUES to get twitter account and I can't stand Facebook.

bread's done
Back