Win a Limited Edition Halo 4 Xbox 360 Console Bundle from CAG - LoganDX Wins!

I would also like to be entered to win another console.

On a somewhat related note, is the "Wheel of Halo / Prizes" coming back. That was an amusing contest / bit.

Yesterday Thanksgiving my cousin brought his copy of Black Ops 2 and i got to say I WAS NOT IMPRESSED! A lot of it changed and just feels wrong, and idk if u can take it off but the HUD is totally in the way! There's too much junk on the bottom of screen and radar seems even bigger and more in the way than Black Ops 1.
That just confirmed my need to get Halo 4. Moneys too tight right now for me to buy it so i was hoping for christmas i'd get it but
HOPEFULLY CAG WILL BE BRINGING CHRISTMAS TO ME EARLY!!
Cant wait to catch up on old times with my good pal John! LOL

Halo 4 looks like such a great game and i'd love to get the system that is based off of the game. This is such a good contest thanks CAG!

Thanks cheapy! This would be great to add to my collection. I and many other members enjoy donating to your charity contests too.

Awesome! I could really use a new 360 as my 120 GB Elite is starting to show its age in load and boot times (not to mention the HDD is definitely full and that's after cleaning it out).

bread's done
Back