Win a PS3 Slim from Gamestaq [OVER]

CONTEST OVER

Congrats to Robby1051 on twitter who won the PS3 Slim.

Gamestaq just announced that they will be giving away a PS3 Slim to one lucky Tweeter. Here are the official rules...

"OK guys & gals.
We’re in the giving mood this week, and thought, who better to give to than to our amazingly supportive users (that would be you), and what better to give than the hottest new console around… the brand new PS3 Slim!

How can you enter?

Just copy and paste into your next twitter update:

Win PS3 Slim @gamestaq. Pass it on. http://bit.ly/Nibsp #winslim

When does the contest end? Labor Day 2009

Any other rules? USA only. But that’s pretty much it!

Get tweeting."

Last edited by a moderator:
Why are all these contests on Twitter? I guess it's time to sign up just for sweepstakes, not sure if I'll qualify though having no followers...

[quote name='mr.me']Why are all these contests on Twitter? I guess it's time to sign up just for sweepstakes, not sure if I'll qualify though having no followers...[/QUOTE]

Whats ur Twitter?, I'll follow you.

Just signed up for Twitter and entered, somehow I got 2 followers in 5 minutes... I'm @errornoname

[quote name='hockeyfun66@']Only one more day to enter.[/QUOTE]

thanks for the head up hockey,I hope I did it right though.I copied the info and updated hopefully that's what we had to do :D

[quote name='Hestar']thanks for the head up hockey,I hope I did it right though.I copied the info and updated hopefully that's what we had to do :D[/QUOTE]

Ya, you can enter every few hours, just don't post it every 5 minutes.

[quote name='hockeyfun66@']Ya, you can enter every few hours, just don't post it every 5 minutes.[/QUOTE]

ahh ok coo coo,thanks :D

bread's done
Back