Win a Spartan Recon Helmet for Halo Reach Contest.

Fear No Darkness

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
I love CAG, I've gotten so many deals, free stuff and a private trade or two here and there so I try to give back when possible.

While not nearly as epic as my first contest, http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=215021
I hope people can enjoy it.

For this contest all I'm looking for is a really nice new shiny profile picture. I've had the same one since I signed up and I think it's time for a new one. Use your imagination.
Things I really like: Lord of the Rings, Bioshock 1 & 2, Bioshock Infinite, Monster Hunter, or just something really cool. Whichever one I pick will be PMed the code.

ok ill give it a shot.

bioshock 1
bioshock 2
lord of the rings

I don't own Photoshop or Paintshop or anything, but I do like MS Paint, so I took the hack game from Bioshock and turned it into a gold ring (for LotR), and used it as the backing for a crest with crossed Bioshock syringes with the shadow of a wrench (shrouded in the darkness that you don't fear):

eq5zba.png

1zoaoth.png

2nl7hon.png

Let me know if you want a different font, background colour, if you want the wrench to be in colour instead of a shadow, etcetera. I hope you like it! And thanks for the chance to win! ^_^

Wahooo! Thank you! And of course I can change the wrench! What colour background would you like? And I can post the original .bmp, or a .jpg or .png, either here or in a PM, just let me know!

Thanks again! I'll go get to work on the wrench ^_^

28lx6r8.png

What do you think? Or:

4zswf7.png

I just spaced out the "Fear No" more in the second one, so it's not crowding the gold ring. If you want a different background colour or any other changes, just let me know, it won't take long to change. And please PM me the code, so it doesn't get stolen ^^;; Oh, and if you want, include your e-mail in the PM and I can send the original .bmp file (tinypic made it look bad when uploading), and/or each of the individual elements, too, if you want to play around with the layout at all ^_^

Thanks again, Fear No Darkness!

bread's done
Back