Win a Trip to the Halo Reach Premiere Launch with Best Buy

lol, just saw this after posting my own thread. Don't forget to include that 25 First Prize Winners receive a Limited Edition Halo Reach console!

Thanks OP. I'd like to win this contest, plus one of the life sized statues from Gamestop and I'd be set.

[quote name='BestBuy']Limit of one (1) entry per person/email address per day. Any attempt at e-mail or other method of entry is void. Any attempt by any person to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email accounts, or any other methods will void all of that person’s entries and that person will be disqualified.[/quote] I guess that answers my question I was going to ask about multiple email addresses. But I guess you can enter once every day though...

Thanks OP

entered and booked marked lol im going to do this every day

i be happy with the console

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Captain Urahara']Thanks OP!

I'd much rather get one of the consoles with Halo Reach rather than the trip :D[/QUOTE]

You are welcome everyone. I feel the same way as work will probably not let me go on short notice. I too have bookmarked the site and plan to enter each day. Just remember that the drawings do not start until next week.

Thanks OP, entered and bookmarked... I don't even care about the console (even though that would be a nice perk), I would love a free copy of the game since money is so tight right now

bread's done
Back