Win a TRON LEGACY "Flynn Lives" shirt & Flynn's Arcade tokens!

BigHow

CAGiversary!
Feedback
163 (100%)
Do you have a ranging nerd-boner for TRON LEGACY (aka TR2N)? You do?

Well, did you hear about the awesome hidden Flynn's Arcade at the San Diego Comic Con? No?

Then check out this article at WE'LL FIT IT IN POST to find out more!

3760623918_aca479e886.jpg

Once you're done reading, post a comment and you'll be entered in a drawing to win an extremely rare FLYNN LIVES shirt (size large) and a couple of Flynn's arcade tokens. eBay auctions for a single token are going for up to $40, so it's well worth your time to enter, my fellow CAGs!

For a bonus entry in the drawing, post in this thread after you've left your comment. That's two chances to win!

Last edited by a moderator:
My earliest memory of Tron is my father waking me up at like 2am to watch it with him when I was a kid. My brain was like wtf this is awesome lol.

Is stuff like this i wish i could go to Comic-con:cry:. Always been a fan of all things Tron including the movie, the 2 arcade games, console and pc game.

(Posted on the site as G-Man.)

Awesome story. I love social experiments/contests like that. Thanks for the write-up and contest!

I posted my memory, such as it is, over on your site. Man, I can't even tell you how much I would have loved to see the arcade. I bet I could navigate it with my eyes closed just from my memories of the movie.

My family rented Tron on VHS about 20 times when I was a kid. We probably should have just bought it. I remember that even my mom loves the movie.

The existence of Tron Legacy basically proves that love is real.

Nice, entered! My entry was under the name sippycupz as well, though how do they notify you if you don't enter your e-mail? Guess I'll just keep an eye on the site. Thanks!

I was skeptical until I saw the trailer, now I have to say it looks very promising. I am really looking forward to it. Tron is still one of my favorite movies. It was way ahead of its time.

(Posted on the site, my commenter name is Kerry.)

Posted a comment using my gamertag- StrmTrprX. Wasn't going to bother posting to say I posted but then reread the original post and saw the bonus entry part for posting. :)

P.S. How many times can you say post in a post before someone decides your post is spam?

Isn't just watching the movie enough of a favorite moment? There was so much cool stuff at Comic-Con, I wish I could've been there :(

EDIT: I also entered on your site as Fritter :D

I am a big fan of Tron and recently enjoyed it again as it was being riffed by Jonathan Coulton and Paul & Storm. Tron and Discs of Tron (especially the environmental version) are two of my all-time favorite arcade games. I can't wait for the new movie to come out! Looks like it could be awesome!

This ended on 8/4 guys from the site itself-'We'll do a drawing on August 4th and the winner will receive this sweet prize package.'

Tron was, and still is, an incredible movie. They really outdid themselves back then; I can't wait to see what they do with a real budget and advanced technology.

I'd also love to win that shirt!

I really hope I win. I LOVE TRON! I have always had a huge appreciation for the series and love everything it did. It revolutionized movies and has had a really cult and pop culture following.

PLEASE LET MEZ WIN!

First post lol

[quote name='gbpackers94']Am I lesser of a man for not knowing what Tron is?[/QUOTE]
No, but it does make you lesser of a user.

Tron will be interesting to see if it lives up to the hype everyone has put upon it. Thanks for the additional entry.

bread's done
Back