Win A Watchmen Poster or other available prizes

The Color Chris

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
The college radio station I'm involved with has decided to give away watchmen prizes.

I will be personally sending the prizes to anyone who wins so CAG members call in to the show Kthkshi (kay-thanks-hi) from 2-3 p.m. Friday, March 13

I think the 20th caller or someone who answers a trivia question is how the prizes will be given away but i can grantee a CAG winner if someone calls in. At some point in the show

Online Stream to WSPC
http://www.spc.edu/wspc

I will post the station number Friday at noon or you can listen to some of the shows and here it mentioned
Got to try and get you guys listening.

Watchmen.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm loving the show and interaction honestly. I might AIM them every Friday! lol.

Also guys, don't forget to be cool and not be a douche. It's all about respect guys.

hahah The Color Chris hooked me up at the end and had them ask another question when they were signing off. got it right, waiting for details on what the prize is. Thanks guys, that was awesome.

update:
there was a mixup with the post office and never recieved the initial package. shot a pm over to chris and he quickly sent a replacement prize out, issue 12 of the original watchmen comic, wow! and to top it off he said he gonna get more posters and send it out to me after the weekend.

class act all the way.

bread's done
Back