Win A Wii, A Ps3 And An Xbox 360 Plus More!

Kenshi

CAGiversary!
http://www.whattheyplay.com/contest/gamegiveaway/

Become a What They Play member, take our survey and enter to win

What They Play, the videogame guide for parents, has teamed up with Amazon.com to bring you the ultimate family gaming giveaway: a Nintendo Wii, a Sony PlayStation 3 and a Microsoft Xbox 360 plus games and other great prizes – fun for parents, kids and the entire family!
Entering is easy as 1-2-3:

1. Become a What They Play member (it’s free!).
2. Fill out our brief survey.
3. Register to win one of over a dozen amazing prizes.

(1) Grand Prize, includes
• 1 Nintendo Wii™ with Super Mario Galaxy™
• 1 Xbox 360® Arcade Bundle with Viva Pinata®: Party Animals™
• 1 PlayStation® 3 with Ratchet & Clank Future®: Tools of Destruction™
[(1) First Prize, includes
• Nintendo DS® with a copy of Mario Party™
• Sony PSP® with a copy of Daxter™
(5) Second Prizes
• One of five $50 Amazon.com Gift Cards
(10) Third Prizes
• One of 10 What They Play T-shirts
Note: This contest is for registered members of What They Play. To become a member, just click on the Enter Now button; registration is free and fast. Must be 18 or over to enter. Promotion ends March 1, 2008. Winners will be chosen on or around March 2, 2008 and notified via e-mail. For complete rules and regulations, click here.

Thanks, OP.

I was initially hesisitant to sign up for this website since I don't like having my information spread out on too many places on the internet. However, I heard good things about this website from Joystiq and various other places when it was just starting up. Perhaps I'll be going back to visit more often.

From the Rules and Regulations:

"By entering the sweepstakes, entrants consent to receive notification of future promotions, advertisements or solicitations by or from Sponsor or Sponsor’s business partners, via email, direct mail, or other means of communication."

No thanks. I know the Gamestop sweepstakes don't do this except emails from only Gamestop which you can opt out of.

bread's done
Back