Win a Wii for FREE 3/31

This site is slowly but surely chugging along. More of you CAG's need to join up and put your TL's or as much as you can on the site to help get the trading going :D

I signed up but I didn't get the ten free tickets...?

Your Tickets:
You Have No Tickets
condition11.gif
And No Chance of Winning

[quote name='espy605']Whoops didn't read the "up" to part.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, you earn tickets by interacting with the site. It doesn't take too much effort if you rate games or add them to our database. A couple of minutes work for a chance to win a Wii, why not?

Win a Wii for free? As opposed to what... Win a Wii for $249.99? Generally when you win something you get it for free (unless you're shopping on Amazon.com then you might just win a chance to purchase a regular price item ;)).

[quote name='Chitown021']Win a Wii for free? As opposed to what... Win a Wii for $249.99? Generally when you win something you get it for free (unless you're shopping on Amazon.com then you might just win a chance to purchase a regular price item ;)).[/QUOTE]
As in it costs nothing to enter the drawing.

I joined under the name Rocker, cool little site you have there :applause:

I even bought one ticket with paypal for $2, it won't win me the Wii probably, but I can hope. I had $2 to spare :) If that one ticket does win it for me though, I might go crazy. Seriously, that would be amazing.

I'm gonna contact you guys about adding your ads onto my site, tomorrow probably :cool:

Someone from CAG won a ps3 two months ago, my friend one a DS Lite last month. I'm a mod over there so I'll be sure to hop over and accept database submissions as they come in so people get their tickets on time.

[quote name='Flyersfan']I joined under the name Rocker, cool little site you have there :applause:

I even bought one ticket with paypal for $2, it won't win me the Wii probably, but I can hope. I had $2 to spare :) If that one ticket does win it for me though, I might go crazy. Seriously, that would be amazing.

I'm gonna contact you guys about adding your ads onto my site, tomorrow probably :cool:[/QUOTE]

Thanks. We look forward to hearing from you :)

[quote name='Cow_tipper']I signed up and got my 10 entries. Hopefully someone from CAG gets it.

When is the winner announced?[/QUOTE]

Winner will be announced by 11:30pm EST (in about an hour and 15 minutes). Tickets stop at 11pm, so hurry on over!

[quote name='magiic']congrats to retrogamer85, not sure if he is a CAG but that's who won themselves a Wii for this month.[/quote]

Thank you for the congrats magiic. I really really wanted a Wii so bad and I still can't believe I won. First time I ever won anything in my life. A special thanks goes out to the site owner who stood for hours in line at Circuit City to get the Wii, and to all the people behind the scenes that help run the site on a daily basis. Because of that level of dedication by all of the members, Game Trader World is the premiere game trading and contest site on the net.

Good Luck to all those who enter this months contest. :D

[quote name='retrogamer85']Thank you for the congrats magiic. I really really wanted a Wii so bad and I still can't believe I won. First time I ever won anything in my life. A special thanks goes out to the site owner who stood for hours in line at Circuit City to get the Wii, and to all the people behind the scenes that help run the site on a daily basis. Because of that level of dedication by all of the members, Game Trader World is the premiere game trading and contest site on the net.

Good Luck to all those who enter this months contest. :D[/quote]

Have fun with the Wii :cool:

bread's done
Back