Win a year's supply of Twinkies just for playing F2P MMOFPS Mission Against Terror

ALMEHDAAOL

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
twinkies.jpg

Raptr is giving away numerous survival items for gamers that play new free-to-play MMOFPS Mission Against Terror while using the Raptr PC client to track their gametime hours.

The prizes for playing the game include:

Enter the contest - a chance to win 1 of 5 Raptr Snuggies
# Play 1 hour - automatically win 500 MAT coins*
# Play 5 hours - a chance to win 1 of 5 Zombie Survival Guides
# Play 10 hours - a chance to win 100,000 MAT coins
# Play 20 hours - a chance to win the grand prize: a year's supply of Twinkies and $250 Amazon.com gift card

To enter the contest and full details, head over to Raptr's contest page here:
http://raptr.com/contest/mission_against_terror

Not only can you put on 40 lbs in a year by sitting in a chair all day but you can put on another 20 lbs eating twinkies every day! You better stock up on life insurance now because your choesterol will price you out of the market next year!

[quote name='typical guy']Not only can you put on 40 lbs in a year by sitting in a chair all day but you can put on another 20 lbs eating twinkies every day! You better stock up on life insurance now because your choesterol will price you out of the market next year![/QUOTE]

I was going to post something satirical, but this is pretty much the best response ever to this thread. I salute you, good sir. :applause:

[quote name='typical guy']Not only can you put on 40 lbs in a year by sitting in a chair all day but you can put on another 20 lbs eating twinkies every day! You better stock up on life insurance now because your choesterol will price you out of the market next year![/QUOTE]
At least they know their target market.

As a big Counter-strike fan, this game actually looks quite interesting. I never experienced a MMOFPS before so I'm definitely going to give this a try.

A year's supply of Twinkies ....... LOL! If I win that, I'll be the most popular guy if the apocalypse comes.

*Crosses fingers* (grin)

Nutritional facts for each Twinkie:

Not as bad as I thought:

Serving Size 1 twinkie (42.0 g)

Amount Per Serving
Calories

Calories from Fat

Total Fat
4.5g
7%
Saturated Fat
2.5g