Win Amazon GCs

DomPaolo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
593 (100%)
Hey folks,

I'm back with another "you help me and you can win" giveaway. This time, my favorite band is holding a giveaway and it works on points. Every time someone watches this video via my link, I earn points into the contest. I'm currently in 62nd place, and I just need to be in the top ten to win.

How to win?

1] Follow this link: tuns.pk/1k6MyAY  (if the click isn't working, copy and paste it into address bar)

2] Watch the entire video (I will know, I earn point)

3] Get entered to win an Amazon GC (from me)!

If I win, there will be two winners (one $10, one $5). If I don't win, there will be one winner (one $5).

Post below if you watched it!

Simple! Thank you CAG for your help, and I would so appreciate it if you guys gave me the boost to win!

Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
I had to edit the instructions - I was wondering why I wasn't earning points for these views and I found out why, you need to sign into a tunespeak account using facebook for me to earn my points. So if you've already viewed the video, you don't have to, but I would greeeeatly appreciate if you rewatched the video following the new instructions.

Thank you!

I watched the whole thing, how many times can we watch it to help you out?  Only once?  Can we keep refreshing to give you more views?

bread's done
Back