Win an airsoft Echo1 E90

modchamp

CAGiversary!
If you don't know what airsoft is then you should go read up and come join in the fun :p Anyways for those that do here is the easy enter contest:

E90-myspace-Raffle-001.jpg

Echo1USA is now on myspace.com, and start off the new page with a bang we're giving away an E90 to one of the first 2009 friends that add Echo1USA to their friends list. To become eligible for the raffle simply go to http://myspace.com/echo1usa and click add friend. While you're there, don't forget to check out the tacticool custom AEGs on our photos page! View exclusive Echo1USA videos, make new airsoft buddies, make comments, and discussions directly on our new myspace page! Good Luck!

So basically a free 1:2009 chance at a $150.00 airsoft gun, not bad if you ask me.

Actually they are pretty much the standard beginner weapon now. Great prices and a pretty good build quality. Anyways I don't really care if it was from some crap company, free 1:2009 chance at a 150 dollar gun, if at the very least will work for a couple months and I can loan to my brother.

Free airsoft contest? I'll give this a try! Looks like there was still a few hundred spaces available.

Lol. Well I look at it like this, when was the last time you got to go with your father and brothers out in the woods and shoot each other with REAL guns? Hopefully never, but airsoft you get to hunt people with very little actual danger of being seriously injured, and almost no chance of getting killed XD

slap on some goggles, you're safe. Worst that can happen is you get the skin broken. whoopdeedoo. I do worse to myself on a daily basis by running into things.

Pretty sure airsofts are illegal here because they're considered "replica firearms"

The only ones they can sell here have to be made of clear plastic with a blaze orange tip. I bought a few a few years ago that look frighteningly realistic without the tip. I guess those are illegal now.

bread's done
Back