Win an iPad 2 from Taptastic

vampirepanku

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Right now Tapstatic (an iPhone game company run by the TouchArcade community) is holding a comment contest for a 16GB iPad 2. Basically they are asking you to leave a comment on their site and the most creative post will receive the iPad. They also just recently implemented a referral system so you have more chances to win.

http://www.tapstatic.com/?r=971071 = My referral link

http://www.tapstatic.com = For those who don't want to sign up under me

All of the contest details (plus a very amusing video about the game they are promotiing) is all there on the website. Good luck to all CAGers!

Edit: If a mod wants to correct the topic, I said Taptastic instead of Tapstatic XD

Having been "in the running" for this absolute *joke* of a (and I'm going to put this in quotes, because that's *exactly* what it deserves) "sweepstakes" for over a week now, I'm officially telling people to absolutely, positively AVOID signing up for this garbagefest.

In fact, I'd prefer that the whole topic be deleted by a moderator, and this is the first time I've ever asked for this in all of my CAG years. This, folks, is a sham. Why?

1. I didn't realize it until it was too late, but they're based in Singapore. Good f-ing luck getting them to have any real substantive rules/laws that they'll abide by.

2. In just over a week, I believe that there have been no fewer than 5 changes to the rules of this whatever-the-heck-you-want-to-call-it. There's so many changes made that you just can't tell what's going on anymore, and that's *exactly* what they're hoping for.

3. They keep extending the thing, and now they're moving back the release date of the game, and you can just guess where this is going...

I could go on and on...I finally unsubscribed (which, hilariously, takes me OUT OF THE RUNNING for the stupid iPad2) because they spammed me *again* with more crappy changes to the contest, and I'm just hoping to all things holy that they actually will stop. This guy Samuel is just crazy-go-nuts idiotic, and he can stick his used (Yes! He opened the box of the thing and handled it!) iPad2 where the sun don't shine.

AVOID, people. This feels very, very scammy to me. Better yet? Don't buy his stupid game.

bread's done
Back