Win an iPad2 and a pair of Beats by Dre headphones

btw, rules to enter...

Click the link, like the FB page, enter name and email, and submit. It's that simple. They only contact you if you're a winner, your email won't be spammed.

[quote name='Player707']Yeah it's iffy, and this guy did just join this month, probably the date this was posted.[/QUOTE]

Yeah yeah, I know I know.

I'll just say that I've been looking at this site for months now (as a friend showed it to me then) and I've never felt compelled to post contests (let alone participate)... until I actually won one put on by these appj.am people.

A guy's gotta start somewhere man, cut me some slack. You had 1 post at some point too.

Over 1200 likes and entries into the contest! Keep it up people, only takes less than 30 seconds to enter to win amazing prizes! Win-win!

In, thanks OP. Does that leaderboard mean the top guy got 97 referrals though? lol, he's either more popular than Ferris Bueller, or, well, you know.

[quote name='sippycupz']In, thanks OP. Does that leaderboard mean the top guy got 97 referrals though? lol, he's either more popular than Ferris Bueller, or, well, you know.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's how many referrals he has. But luckily for us all its a drawing and not winner-take-all!

the FB page is almost at 1,500 likes, which means there are almost 1,500 entries to win an ipad and beats headphones... can we make it by christmas?!

[quote name='CandyCaptain']TC used us...... lol nice work TC n_____n'[/QUOTE]

I wish... I'm somewhat related to this so i can't win anyway. I'm trying to help Paidgrade get their name out there, and what better than a contest!

[quote name='SilverT']I wish... I'm somewhat related to this so i can't win anyway. I'm trying to help Paidgrade get their name out there, and what better than a contest![/QUOTE]
If that's true how did you win a laptop and blurays a couple months ago??? :whistle2:?

[quote name='goodnight144']If that's true how did you win a laptop and blurays a couple months ago??? :whistle2:?[/QUOTE]

It happened the other way around. I won, then i got somewhat involved because they liked some of the things I was doing to promote their company. So now I can't win. But I still promote :)

More importantly, what can we get to by New Years?! 1750? 2000?!

And no NDarkness, no "buuuullsheeeeit" here!

30 Days left until this contest is over. Lets help Paidgrade reach 2000 likes by the end! Share the contest with your friends too, give them a chance to win!

Over 2600 likes, and still 3 weeks to go! Keep supporting Paidgrade, and get a chance to win that iPad2 and BeatsAudio Headphones!

Over 3500 with just over 2 weeks left. Get those entries in, then use your code and recruit your friends to increase your chances of winning.

Here's to hoping a fellow CAG takes home one of the two grand prizes! :whee:

*ring*ring*

Hello?

:twisted: "Seven days!" :twisted:

WHAT?!?

:twisted: "Seven days... until this contest ends. Get your entries in now!" :twisted:

Shut up...

bread's done
Back