Win an Xbox 360 (RE Elite Edition) and more!

psychonaut

CAGiversary!
Hey everyone,

Long time CAG member here and I thought I would share a giveaway that I am running on my YouTube channel in celebration of hitting the 1,000 subscriber mark.

I am giving away a bunch of prizes ranging from iPhone 4 cases, iPad cases, headphones, Brutal Legend for the PS3 and the grand prize being the Resident Evil Limited Edition Xbox 360 Elite Console.

You can check out all the details on how to enter (2 steps: subscribe and tweet) and see the prizes in this giveaway at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwbM5zJjszM

I'll be announcing the winners on Halloween.

You really have been a member for a long time.....anyways I am getting off track here, CONGRATS on the 1000 followers.....well I think that's gonna be changing really soon due to this contest lol! :applause: Anyways Imma gonna enter and subscribe after I post lol!

BTW has anyone ever told you, you look a lot like David Cross
DavidCross2007.jpg

Cause you look like you could be his twin/ and or double lol

Entered. Thanks a bunch for giving us a chance to win! My Xbox just recently got the red rings, so I hope that I win!

[quote name='CandyCaptain']BTW has anyone ever told you, you look a lot like David Cross
DavidCross2007.jpg

Cause you look like you could be his twin/ and or double lol[/QUOTE]

Lol! That's all I was thinking while watching the video. Anyways, subbed and tweeted. Thanks for the contest!

[quote name='Kaelestis']Lol! That's all I was thinking while watching the video. Anyways, subbed and tweeted. Thanks for the contest![/QUOTE]

I knew I couldn't be the only one that was thinking that while watching that vid. All that kept running through my head was that he looked so familiar, a comedian, I just couldn't place a name with the face. >.>

So I searched Arrested Development cause for some reason I can remember the name of a ten year old show b4 I can recollect one of my favorite comedian's name lol.

Granted Arrested Development is a mater piece of a show, doesn't help with the fact it still irked me

Subscribed and tweeted. Thanks for the contest, I could use some free stuff. 8D I could finally play Reach if I got that Xbox...

Is it okay if I bump this? It's still going on so I figure people might not have seen it but would want to enter :bouncy: anyways just in-case you didn't see you have until Halloween to get your entry/entries in! ^.^

bread's done
Back