Win any game up to $60 by subscribing!

It did not say in the video that all you have to do is be subscribed. He says whoever submits the "coolest thing" wins the game. So unless I'm wrong, it is not random as the OP suggests it is.

[quote name='KingFudd']It did not say in the video that all you have to do is be subscribed. He says whoever submits the "coolest thing" wins the game. So unless I'm wrong, it is not random as the OP suggests it is.[/QUOTE]
Don't shoot the messenger.

[quote name='KingFudd']It did not say in the video that all you have to do is be subscribed. He says whoever submits the "coolest thing" wins the game. So unless I'm wrong, it is not random as the OP suggests it is.[/QUOTE]

If that's the case, I'm sure he lost a bunch of subscribers lol

Hey guys! It's me Nigel from the video :D

I "open" the contest at 2,000 subs and we're already at 1,903!!
I'm not gonna pick random names from my subscribers lists, I will pick the winners from the submissions they post as a video response!

Just to clarify, your "cool thing" doesn't have to be 100% video game related!
It can be anything you wish!

I'll post another video about the contest later tonight and explain more things!
Tonight on the video I'll announce what 2nd and 3rd place will get!
Remember, first place can have any game of their choice for PS2, Xbox 360, PS3, PC, or Wii console!

Thanks again for taking part :D

bread's done
Back