Win Bionic Commando: Rearmed! - Winners Announced!

DesertEagleXIX

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Ok guys:

I just got an e-mail from Capcom; apparently there are changing their review code system, but they did promise us TWO codes for Bionic Commando: Rearmed. One for the 360 and one for the PS3.

Just comment on one of the article(s) listed below to win:

http://tech-gaming.com/2008/08/21/b...tchet-and-clank-quest-for-booty-reviewed.aspx
A Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty Review

Indicate if you'd like the 360 or PS3 version here. Winners announced August 21st, 2008.

And please, be so kind to DIGG this review (if you like it, of course):
http://digg.com/nintendo/Love_Death_and_a_Thousand_Sprites_Bangai_O_Spirits_Reviewed

Your friend,
DesertEagle

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like the PS3 version. Better d-pad equals more fun. I tried the demo on 360 and liked it.

Thanks for the contest!

Just reply to any of 'em?

Hmmm....I actually liked that review, since I remember the Dreamcast version so fondly....I might actually give the DS version a shot, japanese n' all. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice review. I never did play that game but am intrigued to look it up now. Well done.

BTW either version Xbox 360 or PS3 would work for me for the Bionic Commando:Rearmed.

I commented. Like I said on there I've never heard about the game until now, but it looks sweet. I need to get a hold of it. If I win, I'd like the 360 version of the game.

I loved Bangai-O for my Dreamcast. I need to try that out.

Posted on the review. I can take either the 360 or PS3 coupons. Prefer 360.

Very good review! It never hurts to have a few more of those pop up for SHMUPs, just to keep people aware that the genre is still out there (albeit with a crap name).

360 version, please. :)

I too left a nice review and I too enjoyed the game on dreamcast. I'll probly get it soon. I would also love Bionic Commando for xbox 360!!!!

[quote name='Kapwanil']Very good review! It never hurts to have a few more of those pop up for SHMUPs, just to keep people aware that the genre is still out there (albeit with a crap name).

[/QUOTE]

What SHMUPs, or Bangai-O?

Nice review, I would prefer the PS3 version.

soz but if any one is on plz reply .. how do u request a free entry code ? im tryin to get the free 48 hour trials on xbox 360 live

Thanks for all the kind comments! I truly appreciate hearing them. (and the negative, stuff, too)

Please, don't forgot to Digg the review, if you like it!

reply left. article dugg. that game looks crazy.

as for bionic commando, i'd honestly take either version, but my preference would be for the 360 version.

Thanks, as always, DE.

Winning either version of Bionic Commando would be fantastic, but I guess I would prefer the PS3 version.

Commented over there with the same name as here. I went to enter a contest, but you just sold a copy of the game. Looks badass!
I prefer 360 if I somehow actually win this, but I own both systems so I'm good for either.
Thanks for the opportunity!

I was going to let this game just fall by the wayside, but after reading the review I think I may just give it a try.

bread's done
Back