Win either a Convertible Mustang or a "Beefed Up" Roush Mustang

Interstella 5555

CAGiversary!
Feedback
65 (100%)
Arby's is offering people a chance to win a choice of either a Convertible Mustang or a "Beefed Up" Roush Mustang.

yellowmustangreg.png

blackmustangreg.png

To be eligible just register on their website and your in!
Open only to US residents.

https://www.arbysmustang.com/Register.aspx

Contest Ends - June 6, 2008
(Ack! It's going to end soon, sorry just found out about this contest >,

Thanks for the contest!

Just a note: In the official rules, it states that you don't receive the car, only a $25,000 Ford Voucher that could be used towards the purchase of the car. And of course, you have to pay all of the taxes and your increased car insurance bill.

[quote name='Blade']Thanks for the contest!

Just a note: In the official rules, it states that you don't receive the car, only a $25,000 Ford Voucher that could be used towards the purchase of the car. And of course, you have to pay all of the taxes and your increased car insurance bill.[/quote]

fuck that.

[quote name='Blade']Thanks for the contest!

Just a note: In the official rules, it states that you don't receive the car, only a $25,000 Ford Voucher that could be used towards the purchase of the car. And of course, you have to pay all of the taxes and your increased car insurance bill.[/QUOTE]

I was wondering how this made sense because the Roush should cost a lot more than the convertible, but it's because they just give you a voucher. If I win I would just sell the car anyway so a voucher would be just as good.

bread's done
Back