Win Fallout New Vegas for the PC!

smarkbran

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Contest is Over! Congrats to GamerFill.com user SirEroSennin! I have messaged you the details on this prize to the email address you signed up with. Thanks to everyone who supported us during this contest, and keep your eyes locked to GamerFill.com for more contests and all the latest reviews!

*OVER*

Hey Cags!

Over at GamerFill.com we are giving away a digital download of New Vegas for Steam. Anyone in the US can enter, so check here for details:

http://gamerfill.com/node/1432

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Kaelestis']My email (for sign up) was rejected.[/QUOTE]
If it is a gmail account, then you will have to just use like a yahoo email or something. We are working on this. Sorry.

Or you can try again with Gmail. The thing is ,we are making some updates on the back-end that is causing some probs with certain accounts.

[quote name='smarkbran']Hey Cags!

Over at GamerFill.com we are giving away a digital download of New Vegas for Steam. Anyone in the US can enter, so check here for details:

http://gamerfill.com/node/1432

Thanks![/QUOTE]

Good luck claiming your prizes, folks.
After thirteen days of runaround, it was no longer worth it for me.

[quote name='vikingvessel']Good luck claiming your prizes, folks.
After thirteen days of runaround, it was no longer worth it for me.[/QUOTE]
Waaaaaaaah! :-({|=
You act like you paid for something. It was mis-communication on both ends, and we offered to send you a prize. Please troll elsewhere.

Thanks for bumping the contest though.

[quote name='smarkbran']Waaaaaaaah! :-({|=
You act like you paid for something. It was mis-communication on both ends, and we offered to send you a prize. Please troll elsewhere.

Thanks for bumping the contest though.[/QUOTE]

Looks like I am the only one bumping this desolate thread.

No trolling and you know that and no mis-communication.

You received several responses and chose not to offer to deliver until 13 days later,
regardless of any desperate wise-ass remarks you will make here.

Paid or not, you ran a contest and didn't deliver voluntarily.
Using "troll" and "act like you paid" does not absolve your lack of honor.

Along with the exposure you receive on CAG, those same individuals
deserve to know that you do not always deliver as promised.
Your flippant public response clearly illustrates how unready
you really are to assume the role that your upstart website will require.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='vikingvessel']Looks like I am the only one bumping this desolate thread.

No trolling and you know that and no mis-communication.

You received several responses and chose not to offer to deliver until 13 days later,
regardless of any desperate wise-ass remarks you will make here.

Paid or not, you ran a contest and didn't deliver voluntarily.
Using "troll" and "act like you paid" does not absolve your lack of honor.

Along with the exposure you receive on CAG, those same individuals
deserve to know that you do not always deliver as promised.
Your flippant public response clearly illustrates how unready
you really are to assume the role that your upstart website will require.[/QUOTE]

You are entitled to your opinion, and we offered to make good on our contest and fellow CAGS like WhipSmartBanky won prizes and actually received them. We have a proven track record of "making good" so please if you are not supporting the site, don't acknowledge us at all. Also please stay out of the thread, unless of course you want to enter.

And feel free by all means.

Thanks

Contest is Over! Congrats to GamerFill.com user SirEroSennin! I have messaged you the details on this prize to the email address you signed up with. Thanks to everyone who supported us during this contest, and keep your eyes locked to GamerFill.com for more contests and all the latest reviews!

bread's done
Back