Win free games, swag, and more! DONE!

JohnMasterLee

CAGiversary!
The Kartel is known for giving away tons of swag just for participating on our site! We given away over 1000 goodies so far, so join on in the fun!

Just for commenting, or forum pointing, you can earn entries to a list of any prizes, which you can find here.

Just sign on up and you are on your way to winning whatever you want. As much as you want.

BONUS!
Just for CAG members, leave a comment below, for a chance to win a free game!

DOUBLE BONUS!
If you have a Raptr signature below your name, I'll send you 2 games if you win! Just sign up for Raptr (a social network for gamers, 10 million strong), and you can pick which sig you want.
UPDATE 1: Since so many of you are adding a Raptr sig (sweet!) - I'm going to give out a random of number of extra games to a few of you who included the Raptr sig. Feeling generous with the holidays around the corner!

UPDATE: If you joined The Kartel before, you'll likely have to change your password to sign back in. We recently did a force password reset when we updated our site, since so many gaming related services were being hacked, ie. Kotaku, Sony, Microsoft, etc. Safety first!

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool contest, If I have enough points I'll bid on something later, I got blocked for too many failed login attempts though because I forgot my password. Thanks though!

Nice I am headed to the site right now. :)

fs.png

bread's done
Back