Win free Summer of Arcade Games, courtesy of IGN

JohnBoy1280

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
Win free Summer of Xbox Live Arcade Games, here is the whole excerpt from IGN.

Wednesday, July 21 marks the start of another Summer of Arcade with the release of Limbo. For five straight weeks Microsoft is releasing its biggest Xbox Live Arcade games of the year:

July 21 -- Limbo
July 28 -- Hydro Thunder Hurricane
August 4 -- Castlevania: Harmony of Despair
August 11 -- Monday Night Combat
August 18 -- Lara Croft & the Guardian of Light

Each game will set you back $15.

Wouldn't it be great if you didn't have to wait for those release dates
and you didn't have to pay for these games? Your good friends at IGN will be getting a bunch of download codes for each title on the Monday before each game's release and we want to give them to YOU. All you have to do is follow IGN on Twitter (@IGN) and post with the trending topic #IGNXBLA. On every Monday during Summer of Arcade we'll randomly select 20 lucky followers to win that week's game, starting with Limbo this Monday.

Here is IGN's twitter account, so hopefully some lucky CAGer's win some games.

http://twitter.com/IGN

My apologies of this had already been posted, I just wanna get the word out there.

[quote name='JohnBoy1280'] and post with the trending topic #IGNXBLA.

[/QUOTE]

I hope I don't sound like a damn fool, but what exactly does this mean?

Also, thanks for posting ;)

[quote name='The Holy Pretzle']I hope I don't sound like a damn fool, but what exactly does this mean?

Also, thanks for posting ;)[/QUOTE]

Basically on all your posts you put #IGNXBLA. This way it becomes a trending topic on Twitter.

So post what you want just make sure you have #IGNXBLA somewhere in it.

[quote name='Captain Urahara']@The Holy Pretzle

Basically just put #IGNXBLA somewhere in your tweet, usually the beginning or end.[/QUOTE]

Ha Jinx, same thing at almost the same time! So Cap when did you start following me on twitter?

[quote name='downsouthtigger']Ha Jinx, same thing at almost the same time! So Cap when did you start following me on twitter?[/QUOTE]

Haha nice =)

I'm not really sure when I started following you on Twitter. I don't really follow Twitter at all, except for contests lol, and so there are plenty of people that I am following that I lose track of lol
And plenty of people that I follow in return for following me, out of courtesy of course. I mean I never read through twitter anyway lol

[quote name='Captain Urahara']
And plenty of people that I follow in return for following me, out of courtesy of course. [/QUOTE]

Thanks for the reminder, will follow now....for the contests of course! lol Glad you dont read/follow twitter too much, sometimes I ramble.;)

[quote name='downsouthtigger']Thanks for the reminder, will follow now....for the contests of course! lol Glad you dont read/follow twitter too much, sometimes I ramble.;)[/QUOTE]

I didn't mean for you to follow me lol. I meant that plenty of people followed me just because of my name, so I followed them in return just to be nice =D

[quote name='Darklurkr23']Hey If I win all 5 do I still get the 1600 rebate XD[/QUOTE]
I think most people would be happy to win just one game lol. :p

Also no problem everyone hope someone from CAG wins it.:)

[quote name='Darklurkr23']Hey If I win all 5 do I still get the 1600 rebate XD[/QUOTE]

No, you can't the the rebate if you win all 5 games. If you win 2 of them and buy the other 3 (with points/credit card through Xbox Live), then you should get 400pts

[quote name='DarkSynopsis']Thanks for the heads up :)

This a tweet once thing and entered each week? or got to tweet for each week?[/QUOTE]
no problemo, and I think you got to tweet for each week that a new game is up.

I can answer this. NO, you won't. You have to actually purchase them from the XBLA service to be eligible. I got shafted on the last "rebate" because I won a free copy of Splosion Man and bought Trials HD from Amazon.

Man, I wish this trend of contests asking me to spam my Twitter account to enter them would end. A remote chance of winning a free game isn't worth pissing off my friends.

[quote name='arcane93']Man, I wish this trend of contests asking me to spam my Twitter account to enter them would end. A remote chance of winning a free game isn't worth pissing off my friends.[/QUOTE]

I made a separate account for all contests.

[quote name='monkeydjesus']holy shaq i won one of the free copies of limbo[/QUOTE]

Did you post #IGNXBLA after they said they were going to give them away on their twitter or before?

[quote name='mistymayem']Did you post #IGNXBLA after they said they were going to give them away on their twitter or before?[/QUOTE]

before

i got my code sent to me about the same time they posted that

[quote name='monkeydjesus']holy shaq i won one of the free copies of limbo[/QUOTE]
Congrats man! You lucky son of a gun. Good too see a CAG got one though.

bread's done
Back