Win Gift Cards, iPods, Electronics, and more daily!

SpectralGerm

CAGiversary!
I'm sure you've all heard of the Classic Heartland contests page that everyone puts hundreds of entries into weekly. So instead of having a few random posts with only one contest, I am going to dedicate this thread to every contest on the CH contest page. Each link will bring you to the etry form and I will continue to update this page with new links each contest. I'll even post the winners! (Only if their CAGers)

Classic Heartland Contests - Enter Daily!

$100 REI Gift Card

$300 American Airlines Gift Card

$500 Bed and Breakfast Gift Card

$50 Applebee's Gift Card

$50 Petsmart Gift Card

$50 T.G.I. Friday's Gift Card

$100 Bed, Bath, and Beyond Gift Card

$100 Eddie Bauer Gift Card

Damn!! Nice Spectral! That must have taken a while ^_^. Btw sometimes the contests are "18 years or older" but almost all are 13 years, so be careful when signing up. Thanks for your hard work ^_^.

Edited June, 2
New Contests - Enjoy!
Remember to enter daily!
And easy way to do it (if you have Firefox) is to right click each link and choose open in new tab. Then, once all links are open, go through them all and quickly fill them out!

[quote name='SpectralGerm']Edited June, 2
New Contests - Enjoy!
Remember to enter daily!
And easy way to do it (if you have Firefox) is to right click each link and choose open in new tab. Then, once all links are open, go through them all and quickly fill them out![/QUOTE]

An easier way, if your mouse has a wheel (which it rightfully should), just press down on the mouse wheel, and it will open it automatically in a new tab, avoiding the entire right clicking thing and saving some time.

[quote name='jello00']Here's a hint... download the firefox add-on 'auto-fill forms' to make your experience a LOT better.[/quote]

I have that, but I cant get email and zip code to go in. But it does everything else.

Hey guys no update as of yet, but I am going to give you guys a little hint on how to make all your contest entries SO MUCH EASIER!

First requirement, you need to.....umm how do I say this legally........you need to have a program that enables you to download priced items for free. Or you can pay for it!
Basically, its this program called RoboForm. It is by far the best formfiller that I have ever "bought" and it stores passwords as well as other information, only if you want to store them that is! But all in all, during any contest you just click "Fill and Submit" which is conviently located on my Firefox Toolbar and I'm entered! It takes me about 1 minute to fill out all these forms!
Again, its called RoboForm. It's really worth it, so check it out guys~!

bread's done
Back