Win LEGO Universe or Halo: Reach Premium Theme codes with Gamingdad.net

ceck3969

CAGiversary!
Feedback
53 (100%)
Hello again CAGs!
New contest up at www.gamingdad.net! This month I am giving away a retail boxed copy of LEGO Universe. So swing by and enter, the drawing will be on Black Friday. Good Luck!:D

If there is a problem with this post can a mod please pm me before deletion of the thread so I can edit it. Thank you

Also as an added incentive, I will be giving away 15 Halo: Reach Premium Theme codes. Just enter as you would for LU and you're in! Also anyone who has previously entered is included for the codes.
1322356.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jimrome27']I can't see the form. Do you have to donate to see it?[/QUOTE]
No not all just go to the contest tab on gaming dad. It's under more.. I'll put a direct link in the OP.

I didn't see any sort of privacy policy on the contest page or any other page for that matter. Though you seem like a decent chap, you never can be too careful, haha. Mind clarifying on that bit before I give out my personal information? I don't think you'd go on to give out our addresses (home or email) or use them with malicious intent, but you can't be positive I guess. :p

Thanks!

(and this is a pretty sweet contest, so nice job on that ^___^)

[quote name='Roast']I didn't see any sort of privacy policy on the contest page or any other page for that matter. Though you seem like a decent chap, you never can be too careful, haha. Mind clarifying on that bit before I give out my personal information? I don't think you'd go on to give out our addresses (home or email) or use them with malicious intent, but you can't be positive I guess. :p

Thanks!

(and this is a pretty sweet contest, so nice job on that ^___^)[/QUOTE]

Policy is posted now sorry about that, I will not share with anyone.

[quote name='bastiartadi']Quick question, can Canadians take part in this contest as well?[/QUOTE]
Yep ,updated the site to reflect this.
I tell ya it's hard to give away stuff these days. No corp entity is involved with this contest, just me with prizes provided by me and a donation from Tim of Alternate Reality Comics, thats it.

[quote name='ceck3969']Policy is posted now sorry about that, I will not share with anyone.[/QUOTE]

Figured as much, haha. Just wanted it in writing (I have a coworker who had been signing up for contests online and entered in one without a privacy policy. His email exploded with spam offers citing his name and address). Entered now. ^_____^

Thanks a lot for the competition, and good luck to those who also entered.

Yes, it just makes it easier for me to send out prizes instead of a back and forth of emails. especially with this one because there is potentially 31 different winners. If you are worried about your info, don't I have no other use for it except to send prizes.
[quote name='mr.me']Do we have to give our mailing address before we win to be eligible?[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MattNortnic']Entered. Heard some decent stuff about this game.[/QUOTE]

It really is a great game, and its a new IP. Keep entering, only a few days left.

bread's done
Back