Win Madden NFL 11 (360)

DesertEagleXIX

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
To celebrate the first week of preseason football and the release of Madden NFL 11, we're giving away one copy of the game to a randomly choosen winner.

Madden113.jpg

To enter the contest, simple leave a comment in one of our August articles, found here: http://tech-gaming.com/2010/08.aspx
A winner will be chosen at random on Tuesday, August 31st, 2010 and will be announced on our weekly podcast, which will be posted before September 3rd, 2010.

Last edited by a moderator:
do we get more entries/better odds of winning based on the more comments we post, or is it just one per person? i already posted my comment on the scott pilgrim review...so have i already maximized my odds of winning by doing that?

[quote name='slyn69']do we get more entries/better odds of winning based on the more comments we post, or is it just one per person? i already posted my comment on the scott pilgrim review...so have i already maximized my odds of winning by doing that?[/QUOTE]

Yes, you can increase your odds by posting on multiple articles, but please- no more than one comment per discussion. :)

bread's done
Back