Win Magicka, King Arthur and Sword of the Stars (PC)!

colorninja

CAGiversary!
Hey again, everyone!

We're having another contest over at Snackbar Games. This time we're giving away three sets of Paradox PC games: Magicka, King Arthur and Sword of the Stars! The full details are here:

Snackbar Games Giveaway: Paradox's magic space kingdom

Here are the a few ways to enter:
(1) Post a comment on the SBG post (not here) answering this question: would you rather be a king, be in space or be magical?
(2) Retweet links sent out on our account and comment on posts on our Facebook page throughout the week for chances to win each game. (and follow the account/like the page, if you haven't).

The main contest closes at noon Eastern on July 3, and the Twitter and Facebook contests each last for about 48 hours. We'll announce winners shortly afterward. Check the contest page for more details.

Good luck and happy gaming!

Graham Russell
Managing Editor, Snackbar Games

[quote name='M3wThr33']The sword of the stars codes don't work.[/QUOTE]

Really? I'll admit we didn't try them, as that would ruin things, but could you direct me to somewhere I can find out about this? Thanks!

[quote name='AlphaPanda']Is it normal that as soon as I entered my comment on the page, it just reloaded and there were still no comments?[/QUOTE]

We were having some issues with our new commenting system, sorry. The tech guy has assured me that this is fixed now.

[quote name='colorninja']Really? I'll admit we didn't try them, as that would ruin things, but could you direct me to somewhere I can find out about this? Thanks![/QUOTE]

Yeah, if it's 4 characters of 4, it's from some bad batch. They register on their forums, but don't go beyond that. The other ones are 5 characters of 5 and worked great.

They stopped giving them out after the first day of E3 because so many people had trouble. MAYBE it works now.

[quote name='M3wThr33']Yeah, if it's 4 characters of 4, it's from some bad batch. They register on their forums, but don't go beyond that. The other ones are 5 characters of 5 and worked great.

They stopped giving them out after the first day of E3 because so many people had trouble. MAYBE it works now.[/QUOTE]

Hrm. Strange. I can't find any info about this, and they gave them to us on Day 3, but I'll talk to them and see what we can figure out. I'm confident that either these codes will work or they'll supply some that do, but anything you can link me to would be great.

bread's done
Back