Win Magicka (PC-Steam)!

colorninja

CAGiversary!
Hey again, everyone! It's that time again: another Snackbar Games giveaway. This time, we've snagged five Steam codes for Magicka! Here's how you enter:

Comment on this SBG post with an answer to this question: "What spell, existing or imagined, would you most want to use in a game and why?" Three commenters will win a copy of Magicka!

That's not all, though. We're also giving away one code each on our Twitter account and Facebook page. To enter on Twitter, follow @SnackbarGames and retweet this tweet. To enter on Facebook, become a fan of our page and comment on this post telling us about your favorite co-op gaming experience.

The contest closes Monday, February 14 at noon Eastern, and we'll decide the winners. Good luck and happy gaming!

Graham Russell
Managing Editor, Snackbar Games

I entered... And it looks (To me) like most of teh entrants are phoning it in. The Facebook thing says to tell about your favorite co-op experience and the responses simply list multiplayer games isntead of a short paragraph about a co-op experience.

[quote name='ErezYehuda']Hey Audio33, I feel like I've seen your avatar somewhere. Is that character a vinyl toy?[/QUOTE]

Yeah. His name is Kill Audio, there's also a comic book series.

[quote name='Audio33']Yeah. His name is Kill Audio, there's also a comic book series.[/QUOTE]

Now I remember where I saw him! My cousin owns a vinyl toy shop, and she has a few of his figure.

Anyway, entered. What did everyone put for the spell and co-op experience? I put an infectious zombie spell and 'Splosion Man multiplayer.

Groovy. Had to jump through a bunch of hoops to enter but it would be worth it if I get lucky enough to snag a copy. This game looks really fun despite the bugs I heard about.

bread's done
Back