Win Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (360/PS3)!

colorninja

CAGiversary!
Hey again, everyone!

We're having another giveaway over at Snackbar Games. This time we're giving our readers a shot at Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance for :360: or :ps3:! The full details:

Here are the two ways to enter. You can do both to get twice the chance!
(1) Post a comment on our giveaway post (not here). We always appreciate something substantive, but all entries are valid unless they're blatant spam. (Multiple posts won't help you, of course.)
(2) Retweet this tweet (and follow the account so we can contact you if you win).

The contest closes at noon Eastern on March 1st, and we'll announce a winner shortly afterward.

Good luck and happy gaming!

Graham Russell
Editor-in-Chief, Snackbar Games

Oh man, too bad it's US only. I really want to try out Revengance. Oh well, thanks for the giveaway and good luck too everybody.

I joined. Just a quick question I put my comment without registering since I didn't see where to register or login is that okay or do I have to register and put the comment again?

[quote name='diazt350']I joined. Just a quick question I put my comment without registering since I didn't see where to register or login is that okay or do I have to register and put the comment again?[/QUOTE]

You can always register and login in the sidebar, but don't fret! If you don't, your comment just gets queued for moderation, and we try to go through that as often as possible when we're running giveaways. It won't show up immediately, but it'll get there.

bread's done
Back